prologue

You wake up wanting to know whether the man you love is the man you really need to be with. Whether it is love or lust you do not know. Questions going through your mind whether or not he loves you for you or just don't want to be alone. Days and days you catch yourself thinking whether it is love or lust that you have with him. You see yourself staring at the windows thinking why am I with him when all we do is fight. I don't want to keep doing this. Goes through your mind every second you see pictures of yourselves together. One day you wake up to a note on your bed that reads "sorry hun, I will be back for dinner won't be gone long," "really he's doing this to me again." You keep saying to yourself I love him and don't think he don't love you but you can't help but wonder if its a true love story or if you are just losing sight of what you actually are dealing with. You see yourself looking at pictures on the wall with him always looking the other way. Never till now have you noticed he never smiles the way he does to you at home when y'all are in public. Till now you never have caught yourself thinking what now why am I still with him when he don't care what he makes me feel when he is like that... What do I do..... By that part you have had enough and you walk off. Out of sight out of mind because you decided you have had one heck of a day and need time alone.