Chapter 1

Hailee's P.O.V (26th August 2016)

Hi, I'm Hailee, Hailee Steinfeld. I'm a regular 19 years-old that enjoys life. I'm a songwriter-singer, dancer and an actress.

I just dropped my first album, well, not all of it, the name of it is HAIZ. Right now it has about 6 song, maybe 7. Oh and by the way, I'm now super excited, why? Because I just got my driver's license!

My boyfriend Josh and I are very excited. I know I got it kinda late ago to get a driver's license. It's because I was always busy with music and acting. Today we were actually planning on going to a fancy restaurant to celebrate.

I woke up and looked at the red light numbers near to my bed, it said 09:26am. I need to call Josh, to ask him when should he pick me up.

I unplugged my iphone from the charger, typed my password which was 1211, it's my birthday, 11st December. Anyway, I went into contact and searched 'Josh my baby💕' and pressed 'Call'.

After about 9 rings he picked up.

"Good morning babe! Sorry if I waked you up" I speaked through the phone.

"Oh, you did wake me up but it's ok no worries."

"I'm really sorry. Anyways, when are you picking me up?"

"Actually my Dad took the car so will you pick me up? Also you got your driver's license not so long ago."

"Oh yeah! Perfect!" I told him, "so when do you want me to pick you up?" I add.

"How about 07:30pm?"

"Got it!"

"Well I have things to do. I'll see you in 07:30 Hails"

"Yep. Love you!"

"You too, bye" he said, and with that he hung up.

I felt a little weird about him, I don't know how to explain it, but I'm gonna ignore it.

I got up from bed and made my way to the bathroom of my medium apartment.

I stripped my clothes down and got into the shower. I felt the warm water glide all over my body.

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and brushed my teeth.

I went back to my room and picked my clothes for the day. Also I saw a text from my older brother, Griffin, who I love so much.

From: Griffin The Best Bro😎💕

Hi Hailee! Just wanted to say good morning and have a great day!

I smiled at the message and giggled a bit and replied good morning too.

I brushed my hair and went to my makeup desk. If you know me, I really really like makeup. Fan fact; I usually don't wear makeup, or that I wear light makeup. But I just love to try new looks, take pictures then remove the makeup because I have nothing to do with it all over my face. But I do makeup to my friends, and actually some celebrities!

I didn't count myself as a celebrity. I was pretty known because my album was becoming a success from day to day. Which I was thankful for.

I went down the stairs to my kitchen and made myself a cup of ice-coffee.

I wasn't in collage. I got accepted actually but I don't really have time for all this collage stuff. I was a really great student in school and I'm pretty smart, so I am totally fine with the situation.

I drank my coffee and since I didn't really have to do something today I went to my gym-studio. It was near to my house. It was a room, pretty big room, with one wall covered with clean mirrors, and it had some gym things and machines in it. It was one of the places that I felt completely free in. If I was upset, happy, sad, excited, I usually sing or dance. Mostly dance.

I connected my iphone to the speaker and played 'Shuffle' on music. I just danced my soul to the music. I loved to dance. It was a part of my life. And I'm thankful for the fact that I can dance and sing. Although anyone can.

*A couple hours later*

It was 05:00pm by now, and I have to pick up Josh in 2 and a half hours.

I picked up my bag and left the studio, and of course made sure I locked the door.

I went into the house and hopped in to the shower. I scrubbed the shampoo all over my hair, feeling the nice warm water on my body.

I came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my body and started to dry my hair.

When my body already dryed I left the bathroom and went to my closet, in my bedroom. I picked out a fancy black shining black dress, who has only one long sleeve and on the other side it was shoulder bare.

I went back to my bathroom and did my hair. I straightened it a little bit, because my hair was neutral straight anyway.

Once I finished with my hair I went again to my bedroom and did makeup. I really wanted to do a smokey eye, so I went with it.

After I did my makeup I dressed up in my dress and took a bag and I putted on it my phone, keys, gum, lipstick, little notebook (you never know where and when do you want to write) and a pen of course.

Then I got out of my flat and locked the door. I walked to the car, got in and started the car.

I turned up the radio and it was playing 'This Town by Niall Horan'. I really like that song actually. I like Niall Horan pretty much too. I know him from One Direction days, well they were taking a break from now on for 18 months (A/N: 18 months my ass) so they went to solo careers. Fan fact; Niall was always my favourite from the band. Yeah I was a fan but not a fan who would scream and get all over him.

I don't think Niall even knows that I exist. My album was kinda becoming a success like I said before but I don't expect that celebrities like him would listen to the album, or knowing about me.

I snapped myself out of my thoughts and continued driving.

After about 10 minutes I arrived to Joshuaa's flat.

I knocked at the door.

No comment.

I knocked again at the door.

No comment.

I realised that the door that open a bit so I walked in and saw something that I would never expect from my 2 years and a half boyfriend.

_______________________________

A/N :

What can it be? What do you think? What Josh did?

We will find it all in the next chapter.

{this chapter came out in 30th to January 2021}

Next chapter will come out in a couple days.

I have now 0 reads because I just released the first chapter, can I get 5 reads until the next chapter will come out?