Description on Izuku and Bakugo

Name:
Deku/ Izuku Midoriya
vigilante name: Ryujin (the dragon king) Ryū (dragon)

Family;
Parents:
Inko Midoriya: alive- nice, loving,(pretty) hard-working- quirks: telepathy and telekinesis
Hisashi Midoriya: alive- works a lot, hard-working, loving, nice - quirks: dragon, all for one (2)
siblings: (the real all for one)

kids: Tsukikage (the first adopted, not the oldest but most responsible) Eri(the oldest and adopted),(the twins) Izumi Akira and Kazuki Aoi

(if I make this into a todokiribakudeku fanfic) todokiribakudeku kids: Tsukikage(the first adopted, not the oldest but the most responsible) Eri(the oldest and adopted) Himari Mizuki, Kaito Loko, Eiji Daiki, (the twins) Izumi Akira and Kazuki Aoi.
Future husband: Bakugo Katsuki (I might make this a todokiribakudeku fanfic)

Deku's main quirks:

Quirk creation & transfer: can make different quirks, can give away and take away quirks he made, and switch out his own quirks with different ones.
Drawback: will become extremely tired, can only give people 5 quirks per 14 people per year, can only keep 5-8 quirks(depending on how strong the quirks are), and can only switch out quirks 12 times per day. If it is a new quirk a screen will pop up and the user will have to type/put in the information and details if he is giving it to someone the screen will also pop up to ask if the user wants to transfer a quirk to another, he can even put quirks into an item (basically making a magical item)

drawbacks: pass out, gets really, sick and tired (almost as tired as Shōta Aizawa)

Dragon tamer: it allows the user to summon their main creature(s) [( small dragons that can turn into big dragons, snakes, hellhounds or wolves, bunnies, and a sea creature for Izuku and Bakugo) (I know they have a lot of animals/creatures most of them are there friends)] also allows the user to talk, tame, control(if not pets user need to sing to control), summon, sift into, any animal(s) and/or creature(s)
Drawback: The user can fill 10x the pain the animal he is controlling fills, can only summon/control 14 animals/creatures per day (pets or friends will do things willingly), and Gets sick.

Blood Heaven dragon: make the user look like a Dragon, demon, Angel, a mix of two, or a mix of all (have Angel, dragon, or demon wings, tail, horns/halo) might be able to shift into a dragon, they also sometimes have magic powers like witches/mages or be able to purify. (if a user is a demon or part demon, they can change their looks or shape sift parts or the whole body, Izuku likes to look like a werewolf, were-bunny, a human, or a human with wings, tail, and horns/halo, or a mix of Dragon Dark Angel) Users can make the wings, tail, and horns disappear or be invisible. (You could also just call it shape-shifting)

More info: Dragon): if a dragon or part dragon, the user is very protective, especially over their whelps (dragon's pups/babies) and their mate. Can turn into any size in both human and dragon forms. can get...... pregnant..........no matter the gender but they have dragon eggs.

Drawback: very vulnerable in shedding season, tail very sensitive, wings a little sensitive, gets in heat / has heat seasons, can get.........pregnant..........no matter the gender(??? Maybe might change or take out later)

Healing Telekinesis(s-rink???):
can heal people by singing (I don't have info about this so if you have any info please let me know)
Drawback: pass out if used too much.

Super analyst hacker: The user can analyze anyone so long as they have both a picture and a full name it also allows them to hack or make up plans within minutes, when analyzing a game like a status screen or slightly transparent floating screen pops up giving him lost of info even hidden information
Drawback: Eyes hurting, headaches/sudden head pain/migraines, go into overload/get overwhelmed, get dizzy,  sometimes nosebleeds
Extra: Izuku will usually switch this out with the healing telekinesis or Blood Heaven Dragon