Arrival, 도착, dochag

Slaps in the face

Eunji: EOMMA, STOP IT! JINJA!

*continues to verbally abuse*

Black out

//6 weeks later//

I suddenly woke up. Looking around, then seeing a nurse looking at me with a concerned yet happy look on her face.

Nurse: welcome back Eunji

Eunji: where am I ??

Nurse: well... right now you're in a hospital, after your mum's verbal abuse towards you, she knocked you out, you totally blanked out, she called us saying that she thinks you're dead, we rushed over to check, turns out that you were in a coma. We weren't sure how long it would take till you would wake up, so I have always been here hoping that you'd wake up soon...

I leaped up and hugged the nurse

Eunji: thank you, I'm so grateful to have such people by my side

I looked around and found my phone and jacket, I picked them up and left the hospital.

I found 100,000 won in my pocket, so I waited and called for a taxi to come.

I entered and plopped myself down in the seat

Eunji: ahjussi, please take me to this address

I handed him a sheet I found my left pocket.

I looked around staring at buildings and all, we finally arrived.

taxi driver: that'll be 60,000 won

I handed it over to him, recieved my change then he drove off, I walked to the door and rung the doorbell

*knock knock knock*

Eunji: EOMMA !!! Open up ! I'm home !

But instead of my mum, I saw a strange boy around my age opening the door

Eunji: oh annyeong...

Boy: Uhm, who are you looking for ?

Eunji: my mum... this is my house, what are you doing here ?

Boy: no...? this is my house, I recently bought it around a month ago?

Eunji: oh... do you know where my mum might be at?

Boy: I'm not sure, but she left this box here for you.

I swiftly grabbed the box and stared at it for a while, dusting the dust, finally opening it.

There were several things inside from money to photo albums.

Boy: oh, where are my manners? annyeong cheonan Jeon Jungkook imida, come inside

Eunji: ahh, kamsha, cheonan Kim Eunji imida~

I entered the house, it was renovated into a much bigger house, better flooring, furniture, everything !

I sat down in the living room, placing everything sepreately, at the bottom of the box there was a note it said
"Annyeong, as you may have noticed I have sold the house, but I have left this box here, the boy that let you in, his parents are also gone like how I will be soon. You guys will be living together for all I know... Good Bye baby.."

I sat there with my head hung down. I had a sudden shock, realising that I was abandoned from my parents.

Jungkook: HMM? Eunji? Are you okay?

Eunji: ye... I guess if suddenly finding out that you've been abandoned is a good thing ? yes I guess so..

I walked upstairs too my bedroom, nothing changed much, I jumped on my bed lying there. Suddenly I felt something like a piece of something under my bed, i crouched my head down discovering a ying from a necklace.

Eunji: someone else must have the yang...

I went downstairs to find something to eat, but then discovering a whole table full of food, I say down one end of the table and Jungkook sat down on the other.

Jungkook: welcome home Eunji, here's a feast in your honor.

We ate and ate and ate, I felt so full, I could barely move. I went to my bedroom to sleep.

*next day*

Jungkook: Eunji-ah, wake up, it's your first day at school!

Eunji: mhm, okay...

I got up and cleaned myself, ate breakfast and hopped into the car with Jungkook.

We looked at eachother, and away, he looked cute in his uniform, I don't have any uniform yet, hopefully will get them at school.

We got off the car and onto the school zone, I looked around dazed that a magnificent school like this actually existed, it was my dream school.

As we were walking to the office, surrounding students were whispering and looking at us. I heard some students say "gosh look at her, it's a newbie with Jungkook" and "aww im so jealous, why is she around him?! he's mine!"

I got my class settled and got my uniform, walking with Jungkook to class I didn't realise and bumped into someone I didn't expect.