Alice

"She doesn't see light. She doesn't hear me. She doesn't do anything. She can't. She's stuck. You have to help us!," said Mr. Struller. "I can assure you that Alice is going to be alright. Tell me, has she been saying anything rather peculiar?," asked the pastor. "Yes. Yes she has. You have to help my wife!! Hell, she can barely breathe! She's in big trouble, pastor. She claims to see a tall, thin man in a suit," says Mr. Struller. "A tall, thin man in a suit.... Slender man....," said the pastor.
.......................
11 months earlier
"God will forgive me. God will forgive me for all my regretful sins. I must take the lives of 10 others in order to prove myself to him. He is God. He is God. Slender!! Slender is God!! All hell will come to my grave when I am dead to bring me to slender!!", screamed Alice Struller. This was an ordinary day. Alice had been said to be possessed for four years now. She was 26 years old. No one knew how or why Alice was possessed. But she killed her parents in their sleep. She'd been held in a mental asylum for 3 years, since age 23. "Alice!! You cannot speak of slender man here! It is not true! You are not slender's slave. You do not have to obey this demon!," said pastor Humfrey. Alice turned her head to pastor Humfrey and cooed in anger. "I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DARE GO AGAINST THE SLENDER MAN!! I WILL RIP YOUR DAMN GUTS OPEN!!," she threatened. Alice was monitored 24 hours a day by pastors and priests. Holy water was poured on her twice daily. She was blessed by a priest monthly. But no one could get the demon out. No one even knew how the demon got in or what it wanted. They only knew it was obsessed with a fictional character named slender man. For some reason, it possessed Alice's body to prove its existence to slender man. All it wanted was to be known. And it surely has been.