Just another love story

*Luna's POV* 

I loved him for awhile now. I'm Luna, Luna Perez by the way! You better remember my name! Nah, I'm joking!!! :D Anywayssss, I fell for a guy name Ryan Cortez. Hes ONE of my best friends!! I only hang out with guys and they're mostly skaters ;D I LOVEE skaters!!!!  

Theres only a week of school left to tell Ryan that I love him. URGH!!! Stupid Daniel(my other bestie that im realllyyyy clooose) had to dare me to tell the one I love for the longest time. I hate him![A/n: btw its nighttime ;) ] I ended up getting a text from Zane, another bestie, saying when am I gonna tell him i like him. I'm starting to hate him too! >~< I'm zoning in and out of focus until my phone vibrates........... Its Zane. I answer it "Hello.." "Hey" "what do you want Zane?" "YOU! Nah I kid I kid! I'm just bored so I called a pretty lil lady" "You do know its like two in the morning" "Actually its 3:30 in the morning" "Smart ass! What are we doing tomorrow?" "I dont know...Probably going to the skate park after school and just hang" "cool cool! Is Ryan gonna be there" "You already know he is dumbo" I ended up falling asleep on him after it turned 4-ish...... Hope he dont get mad at me!!!!!

*Ryan POV*

~ Morning timeeee~~

I heard Ms. lil Perez liked me. Well I kind of knew she did. Dont get me wrong shes a beautiful girl but I'm currently dating someone that I kinda like a lot.......

By the time I got to school, I walked by Luna and heard her humming the song Dance with the Devil by my favorite band! Yep Its Breaking Benjamin and thats my favorite song also. I was to busy listening to Luna's humming that I foregot about my girl for a bit so I wrapped my arm around her waist and kissed her. I think Luna saw cause she stopped humming and went in a different direction than the school's building... Where is she going?

*Luna POV*

DAMMIT I foregot he had a girlfriend! URGH! WHY DOES GOD HATE ME???  I didnt see where I was going therefore I ran into someone. UH OH! "OH my god Luna you okay?" I looked up and saw Zane.....".......I guess I am" he just looked at me until he said" you dont look to good wanna ditch and go to the park?" I look at him and just nod because I felt the tears already.......

*Zane's POV*

I really hate seeing Luna heartbroken! I mean I've had a crush on her for the longest time! I might tell her today ......Maybe not it all depends on how it goes out today......

By the time we got to the park, me and Luna went to the swings and just sat there for a bit til I heard her cry.....I sighed "Luna,....Its Ryan isnt it?" She just nodded . Dammit I can tell she likes him a lot. I guess I wont get a chance. "come here Luna" she turns her head but not looking at me and shakes her head no. I sighed once more before getting up and picking her up without realizing it....."Z-Zane what a-are you d-doing?" I smirk "Cheering a gorgeous girl up" I could tell she was blushing by the way she said shut up ;) Maybe I do have a chance I just dont know yet

After awhile I got her to smile..."why?" she mumbled but looking at me." Why not "I say looking back at her and looking deep into her eyes. We catched each others gaze and she blushes and turns away. I thought that was cute. She gets up and hugs me out of now where. "Thanks for everything" she mumbles as she kisses my cheek. I blush a bright red.She giggles "you look cute right now Zane" I look at her again glaring a bit. She kept giggling until we both look into each others eyes. She leans in as do I until our lips met. It was a small peck but it was worth it!

*Luna POV*

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I JUST KISSED A GUY WHOES MY BESTIE!!!!!! And liked it. I blush and smile a lot. And we kissed some more and more.... Damn I guess I actually like this asshole.

*Years Later*

(Still Luna's POV)

Me and Zane ended up having two beautiful kids who we both love.... A boy whoes name is Jayy Martinez and a girl whoes name is Selena Martinez.....And got married...and lived happy ever after For now~~