Before You Read & Copy Right

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK:

This story will contain large amounts of cussing (no joke, there’s a shitload) and references/scenes with or about sex so please do not bash me for doing anything of the sort (sex scenes will not be over descriptive and disgusting). My characters are of age to do everything that is written. I hope you enjoy the story and please tell me what you think!

SIDE NOTE:

This story will be posted completely when I have a larger portion of the story finished. I currently have a teaser posted and hopefully that will peak your interest for now. Leave some comments (and votes) on what you think about the story so far and if I should continue! Love Kass xo

CREDIT:

Story cover credit goes to past user @_Castellor who is now @leichter

Editing credit goes to user @-Boadicea 

-   -   -  ✈

All Rights Reserved

Copyright: 'Reverse.' including all chapters, prologues, and epilogues and associated content is COPYRIGHTED. All rights reserved by the owner and creator of this work, Kassandra Jackson (Romanticized) and unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution, or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

© Copyright 2015 Romanticized. All Rights Reserved

-   -   -  ✈

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN any of the models, actors, actresses, or photos used in the covers, banners, trailers, or anything other sort of media. All rights are to go to the original distributor.

ALSO: please DO NOT advertise YOUR OWN WORK on MY book. Seriously guys, it's rude. Thank you! 

 -   -   -  ✈

 This story is dedicated to anyone who’s been too afraid to move on.