Mature Content Ahead

"K-Kanato, I-I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to-"
"It's tiresome when you apologize, so please don't. This is your own fault, (Y/N), now it's time to receive your punishment."
"B-but I didn't mean to touch Teddy is was an a-acci-"
"I DON'T CARE. You were bad, so you're being punished," Kanato said as he got uncomfortably close to (Y/N).
(Y/N) closed her eyes, waiting for the sensation of fangs entering skin, and was surprised that instead she felt the front of her shirt being tugged at. (Y/N) opened her eyes in confusion to see Kanato starting to unbutton her shirt.
"K-Kanato what are you- AH!" she cried as Kanato bit into her breast and started to suck.
Kanato removed his fangs from her skin and licked his lips.
"I'm punishing you, so please be quiet," he replied, caressing and squeezing at her chest.
"I-I don't under- ahhhh Kanato," (Y/N) moaned.
Kanato quickly grew impatient and fully removed her shirt and bra before leaving marks all around her chest and collarbone.
"Your punishment is going to be the ultimate pleasure and pain," Kanato smirked as he began to unbutton her pants.
"H-hey don't go down- Ahhh!?" (Y/N) cried out and looked down to see Kanato had already tugged down her pants and underwear and had plunged a finger into her and was pulling it in and out.
"You like that, don't you (Y/N)?" Kanato purred.
"N-no I-," (Y/N) groaned as Kanato roughly shoved another finger into her.
"DON'T LIE TO ME!" Kanato growled. "You're all wet and moaning, I know you like it."
Kanato continued his ministrations until he heard (Y/N) cry out loudly.
"AH K-Kanato I'm gonna c-c- hey.." (Y/N) whined as Kanato removed his fingers before she could release.
"Ah (Y/N) don't forget, this is called a punishment for a reason," Kanato chuckled as he quickly removed his clothes before quickly plunging his dick into her.
Kanato quickly thrusted in and out of (Y/N) as she moaned and cried for more. He leaned down and started to lick and nibble at her neck as he continued to pound into her.
'I'm not gonna last long at this rate..' thought (Y/N). 'He's pounding into me so hard I can hear and see fireworks..'
Kanato reached down and rubbed at her clit, pushing her over the edge.
"KANATO!" she moaned.
***
"KANATO!" (Y/N) moaned as she said up in bed. "Eh... It... It was a dream?"
She groaned as she reached over and turned off the alarm, the apparent cause of the "fireworks". She looked down to see that her hand was in her pants.
"What an embarrassing dream," she mumbled.
"What was it about?"
(Y/N) turned to see Kanato standing at the side of her bed.
"K-Kanato!? When did you get here!?" (Y/N) yelped.
"A while. Did you know you talk in your sleep?"
(Y/N) reddened, knowing there was no way to hide what she was dreaming about now.
"Listen Kanato I-"
"How about we make your dream a reality?" Kanato smirked as he reached over and began to unbutton her shirt...