the kiss.

Y/n pov:
It was night so I went to meet draco when I reached to the astronomy tower I was standing watching the stars he looked so calm."Draco?" I said walking towards him "finally decided to meet me"he said still looking at the stars.

"What did you wanted to talk abo—" before I could finish my words I was pinned against the wall with Draco's hands on my throat "I think you should know why were here" "I fucking told you to not hang out with him but you still didn't listened" he said squeezing my throat my hands when to his trying to remove but he pinned my hands above my hands.

"Draco—your hurting me" I tried to spoke but he still didn't stopped "If you just only listened to me this would’ve never happened you pathetic whore"with that he removed his hands and got out of the tower.

I went back to my dorm and went to my mirror to see red marks on my skin I ignored them and went to sleep.

Next day:
It was the next morning all of us went to for breakfast "y/n did you heard about the party tonight"Blaise asked "what party" I asked "there's a party tonight in the room of requirement and your coming" Alexa said getting up.

It was almost night time and I didn't saw Hardin the whole day. it was time for the party me Alexa and Eva got ready and started to go to the room of requirement.

Cloths you wore:

"Let's go meet the boys" Alexa said and we went to go sit with the boys we drank and drank until all of us got drunk

"Let's go meet the boys" Alexa said and we went to go sit with the boys we drank and drank until all of us got drunk."y/n comon let's go dance" Ava said dragging me to the dance floor.

All of us were until someone came behind me putting there hands on my waist as I started swaying my hips I looked up to see draco staring at me with a girl on lap.i turned around and pulled in for a kiss. still making eye contact  with draco.

"Y/n we have to leave Snape is coming!" Alexa said as she went away I got out of the room of requirement trying not to get caught while walking back to the common room someone pulled me in a classroom.

"Trying to make me jealous now are we darling?" I remember that voice Draco.I stayed quite not making eye contact "look at me" he said still not making eye contact "I said look.at.me" he said roughly grabbing my jaw to make eye contact.

"What did I told you about talking to other guys did you forgot your mine only" he said "fucking speak slut" he said harshly "leave her alone malfoy" I heard someone say Hardin."oh look y/n your little boyfriend came save you" Draco chuckled "Im not gonna repeat again malfoy leave her the fuck alone".

"Oh what your gonna do fight me?" Draco said leaving me now walking towards to Hardin making a chance for me to leave.

I went behind him and ran out and back to my dorm and went to sleep.

Next day:
It was morning and the first thing I went to check was how was Hardin I went to his dorm to check on I knocked on the door and he opened the wet hair and towel wrapped around his waist he looked hot.

"Y/n what are you doing here" Hardin asked moving aside as I went inside "I just wanted to check if you were okay after last night" I said sitting on his bed and him sitting beside "he was just drunk so he didn't did anything I'm fine" he said looking at my eyes we both looked at each other he cleared his throat and we both came back to reality.

I was almost out of the boys dorm until someone pulled me in there dorm Draco. "Well well what are you doing in the boys dorm came to see your boyfriend" he said pushing me against the wall "first of all he's not my boyfriend and it's non of your business of why am I here" I said "oh darling it is my business" he said stroking his finger to my cheeks going down to my jawline.

Going down to my thighs and near my heat "all you have to do is beg y/n"he whispered "plea—please" I said with a shaky breath "please what darling" he said "please—touch me" he chuckled "how pathetic you look begging for me to touch you" he said getting his hands off my thighs "you may want be touched but what if I want to punish you and don't want to touch you hm?" I looked down he lifted my face "get on the bed".

A/n note:
Y'all I'm so sorry for updating late and for the clifhanger and thank you so so much for 5k readers I can't believe just in a short period of time this happened I love each and every single one of you.
Don't forget to votee!.