01 | Oumami Fluff | Danganronpa

Kokichi × Rantaro - Requested by Mushr00mP1e

Kokichi lowered the bottle of purple soda to the table, the plastic softly clicking against the hard wood. Swallowing a mouthful of the carbonated liquid, the boys lavender stare danced across the cafeteria. The sun had fallen around half 'n hour ago, and everyone had scurried away to find their dorm rooms.

Not Kokichi.

The purple haired boy had found refuge in the silence of the dark. Not a singular person screaming about the killing game, or screaming their hate to Monokuma and his apparent 'cubs'. What a lie that was, robots couldn't have children.

He was just alone. With his thoughts. Kokichi was frightened by the killing game, but he knew enough to easily hide that away. No way was he going to seem weak infront of a bunch of babies. He could even see the 'babysitters' fear urging to erupt out of her crimson eyes like water.

They were all bozo babies underneath him. Why should he, the supreme leader pay attention to any of them?

Well.

There was this one person Kokichi couldn't figure out. Rantaro Amami. He worked out the entire scenario quicker then the emo detective could, and seemed so calm about it too.

He was strange, strange indeed. Kokichi didn't know how to figure him out.

Moving his hands up to rub against the sides of his forehead, Kokichi sighed loudly to the empty room he remained in.

He should probably go to bed. What was Rantaro to him to be stuck on his mind like a broken record?

"How annoying.." Kokichi puffed out, leaning back in the chair.

His legs moved from under the table to the top, skillfully avoiding hitting the soda bottle as he placed his shoes on the table. His fingers lacing together, he rested them behind his head.

Rantaro almost reminded him of someone he knew before. Before the entire... Killing game. Maybe, he was apart of D.I.CE? Man, wouldn't that be a ride.

Kokichi giggled softly to himself once more, imagining if Rantaro was actually apart of his super secret cul- organisation.

Kokichi in his head of his own hadn't noticed the devil himself entering the dark room.

Rantaro stood there for a solid second as his eyes adjusted to the sudden plunge of dark.

Kokichi was easy to tell apart of the darkness. His clothes were quite bright. Rantaro didn't know if there was a lightswitch- it really just was the illumination of the moon hanged in the sky.

"Kokichi? What are you doing?" Rantaro questioned the liar.

Kokichi barely jolted, his head rolling against his arms to cast his stare towards Rantaro.

"Kokichi? Kokichi? Show me some respect, plant head! I'm the supreme leader of evil! It's sir Ouma-kun to you!" Kokichi exclaimed back aggressively, a large grin planted on his face.