Sweet Haunted Memories

>>>>> like what you see, comment me to continue. I want some feedback before I continue this one. :P have a good day everyone!

-- looking next to me, I see the most beautiful guy in the world, and he's all mine. He notices I'm awake and opens his eyes and smiles. "Hey baby, sleep well?" I of course wasn't paying much attention to what he was saying, he was rambling on and on about his dream and such. I was too busy looking at his features. The way when he got really happy, his left dimple was more prominent than his right dimple, and the way his eyes would become brighter by each word. Soon his features changed, his eyebrows became closer to one another, he looked confused, then all of a sudden.... *wham* he threw a pillow in my face!

"Hey! What was that for?!"

"*gasp* it speak!" He teases.

"You, are obnoxious. Lets go eat, I'm hungry."

He looks at me with soften eyes, then slowly moves his head ever so slightly enhancing his lips. "Kiss me." I didn't hesitate.

His lips were soft and I felt right at home. He moved a few strands of hair from my face and caressed my face.

Then the tunnel began, I was being sucked out of my life. Taken from his arms. Awoken.--