Chapter 1

SKYALR

Skylar a timid plump girl who had dreamed of this day since she was 8, and it was finally the day. she threw your hair in 2 dutch braids and put on her cleanest clothes which was a ed sheeran shirt, black skinny jeans with a red flannel around her waist.
skylar's only friend kinsey said "omg u like that red head rump dumpster white trash ass leprechauns." so she had to go alone. since skylar is a plump gal ppl at school did not wanna be near the stinky gal who smelled like tuna.

she threw on her dusty crusty 2013 1d low top converse. she rode her tricycle to bus stop and got a 1 way ticket to montgomery alabama. she was sure ed would spot her in the fornt row and take her backstage so she did shave her cooter cat just for that. she knew he would gawk at her with blue orbs.

she has arrived at the concert and made her way to the fornt row. she was suprised when she saw justin bieber y bella hadid making out next to her. she was shocked. Ed was coming on stage in t minus 5 mins and she had to piss.

she made her way to the pissroom and walked into ed in the women's restroom. she saw her beedy gray-blue orbs looking at her brown orbs through the crack of the door. she was speechless it was ED.

ed then poked his pinky finger into the stall and said "promise me one thing? you will be mine?" and the arctic monkeys started playing.