Twisted and Broken Hearts; Poems

Survive Me: I can't concenrtate. I can't sleep. I can't get over what we had. What I still need. You broke me, you saved me. But you still hit me. I was your love, I was your life, or was that all just a lie? I stayed close, stayed small, never spoke up when you were about to fall. You clung to me like the drugs I use, ecstasy was my abuse. You strung me up, hung me out to dry. Do you really think I'd fucking say goodbye? They called it a crime, I called it love. The scars you left will never be coverd up. I didn't survive, I just allowed you to win. Blood was spilt like the sins we did. I didn't care, I took the knife, the knife that ended your cold, morbid, beautiful life. I watched the light leave your eyes, as you left me to carve my way through this world of hate and lies. Now I'm alone. sitting at deathrow. You always said you were invincible. I took that to the next level. You survived guns and drugs, but you could never survive me.

Monster: Yeah, I'm in love. And I hate the way it feels. It twists, it turns, it makes me cry. It also makes me feel so fucking alive. The way you make me bend, the way you make me scream; I'll never leave. I'd rather take some pill, kiss you off. You are the one I will never give up. They may drag me away, take you in handcuffs, but you will always make your way back to my bed, because I know what you're made of. Steal; Courage; Chocolate. Scars cover you're back from our coupling. I will never leave your mind, I'll take your soul with me. My heart will never fall for another man. Even after you beat me. With words, with fists; whatever you come up with. But I'm in love with the pain; the pleasure. I'm in love with this Monster.

Light: I feel no pain, as you walk away, the sting of rejection doesn't come my way. Why couldn't you see, what you've been doing to me? Are you alone in this world, in a darkness that lets in no light, that swallowed you whole, that makes you see nothing but hate and night? Maybe my love, can't break through your thick walls of ice, that holds what

little your soul has become without the light. Please survive this time.

GoodNight: Make-up covers the bruises you left behind, but the cuts across my back don't seem to heal. We may be in love, but this just isn't right. All I want to do is say goodnight. stay away from you and your sick twisted ways. But I always crave to see your beutiful face. I'll never trust you with my heart, so have my soul instead. It's all the same in your eyes, so leave me alone.

Eternal Darkness: As the light fades to darkness, and my lovers are torn apart, my soul craves havoc, chaos, to pull it apart. Sold to the devil already, I desend into the fiery depths of my own personal hell. Greated by my own worst eneimies, Envey, Greed, and Lust. To see old friends, remembering them fondly, before killing them softly. Using each for my own personal gain, not caring that this will be all in vain. As the steps spiral down, so does my sanity. Till' I'm left to rot in my forever dark soul.

Straight Edge: As I drag my bleeding body through the crack of the earth, I stop to catch my breath, but end up falling back into the deep abys of regret. Bloody, Deafeated, Near Death. I wish it would all end. No one that cares, no one that understands, I could end it all right now, with a straight edge.

What They Can Do: They can't damage my smile. They can't damage my soul. They can damage my reputation. They can make tears fall. They can make guns smoke. They can make cuts deeper. But that's all they can do.

Down Fall: You give me something great, I'll lead it astray. You give me something amazing, I'll stare at it in aw. You give me something Beautiful, I'll treasure it until it's my down-fall.

Baby Doll: A stormy onyx and blue, piercing me through and through. Making me paralyzed, from the secrets kept inside. Spill the secrets, tell me all. I can be your baby doll. Stay with me till' the clock runs out. Stay with me till' you're filled with doubt. Then leave me to the wolves, because we both know that's what you'll do. You'll let me fall, even though I am your baby doll.