5🌸

Haechan woke up as he struggles to stand up. He looked at his side, he's currently with Mark. At first he didn't care but their position. Mark is currently hugging him with his face engraved in his neck. Haechan shivers as he felt the warm breath.

Haechan closed his eyes as he carefully took off Mark's hand. Mark groaned as he turned around on the other side of the bed, making Haechan relieved. He stood up as he went downstairs.

As he went down he can now smell the bacon and a fried egg. He smiled, it's been a long time since someone cooked for him.

He went to the cupboard and rushed to get some water. Mrs Lee noticed him.

"Oh, you're up. Did you sleep well?" Mrs Lee asked. Haechan nodded as he went to the living room.

"Since you don't have school today and the audition is open, let's try going there. What do you think?" Mrs Lee shouted at the kitchen.

"Yes, Mrs Lee. It's fine" he replied as he scrolled his phone.

"Just call me Mom if you want to. Mrs Lee is so formal" Haechan smiled as he said 'yes' he missed calling someone 'mom'

He then again scrolling and saw a picture of the trio.

Renjun_the_huang

"The more the merrier" 1,200 likesView all Comments

1,200 likes
View all Comments...
Chenle_Zhong: we s.w.a.g

Haechan squealed because he cannot believe what he is seeing right now.

Haechan hurriedly press the comment section and type

"Wow, that must be fun if I was there, ya know" he type as he pressed the enter.

Few minutes by Jeno replied.

NoJaem_Nono: don't worry, be happy
Renjun_the_huang: gosh I can't believe it Nono.
Donghyuck_sunny: very funny...

He then throw the phone on the other side of the couch. It just hurt his feelings a little bit because Jeno didn't invite him and the fact that they are with some other friends they know. Remember Haechan is also their friend.

Haechan reached the pillow as he covers his face with it as he wiggles in the sofa.

Mark cleared his throat that made Haechan flinched.

"You scared the shit out of me!" Haechan said making Mark shocked.

"Your words" he replied. Haechan rolled his eyes as he again continued to play his phone

"Kids breakfast is ready" Mrs Lee said, the both of them went to the dining table as they eat their food. Haechan smiled as he ate his food.

As soon as he finished Mrs Lee got a call from her friend that they need her that's why she told Haechan that they should postpone the audition. Haechan agreed.

"You two should walk around since Haechan is not yet familiar in this place, what do you think  Mark?" Mrs Lee said as she raised her right eyebrow to Mark.

Mark doesn't need to go to studio since he needs to rest for the whole day.

Mark nodded nonchalantly. He's busy reading at some stories Jungwoo made.

"Okay, I'll get going now. You two take care if the house okay?" Mrs Lee said. Haechan stood up and bowed as he turned back to his seat.

He is continuing the food he left while Mark is using his phone.

"Uhh, respect the food, will you?" Haechan said, mark looked at him and smiled bitterly before eating his food.

After they ate Haechan volunteered to wash the dishes since he is just a visitor.

Mark went to the living room and called someone.

A few minutes passed by Haechan went to the living room and saw mark there. It was so awkward to be honest. They are classmates but doesn't feel like it, since Mark doesn't go to school regularly.

Then a knock on the door was heard. both of them look at it before Mark stood up and opened it for them.

"MAARK!! ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE WE CAME HERE!" a brunet tall guy said. Mark laughed so hard as they keep coming in.

Mark went straight to the living room while his friends stood up confusedly.

"Mark, explain everything! Your new?" The other guy with a blonde mullet hair.

"No... He's Haechan, mom got him from I don't know and she said she is going to help him debut just like us" mark explained.

Haechan stood up and bowed at them. Is he really looking at his idols right now?

"Woah, no need to be formal. Act like we're besties" the brunet tall guy said.

"Anyways I'm johnny Suh" the brunet guy said

"I'm Yuta" the blonde haired with a mullet style said.

"Im Donghyuck, but you can call me Haechan" Haechan said. They shake hands and stayed at the living room.

They decided to watch movie. They are sitting so closely at the big sofa as if they are close friends. Mark and then Haechan and then Yuta and Johnny.

As they were watching. Haechan dozed off and didn't notice he is already sleeping.

Mark eyes widened when he felt the tanned boy lean on his shoulder. He looked at him and saw he was sleeping. It was morning but he was sleepy?

"Ohh... Sus" johnny said making Yuta laugh.

Mark cannot believe what johnny said. Did he just shipped them. To be honest mark isn't ready yet.

Ever since they broke up with his boyfriend he don't know if he will still love again. He thought that his boyfriend will make him happy forever but it turns out he just used him for money. Mark was so sad and tried to end his life, luckily he has Yuta who saved him.

He was thankful to all of him friends that time. Well back to the current event.

Mark look at the peaceful Haechan sleeping, he smell so good actually. And... He's cute.

Mark cant help but to smile. Is this the right time he'll love again? Is it okay?

Mark sighed at he continues to watch the TV. Yuta and Johnny decided to go out and buy some food.

Haechan and Mark is the only person left.

He heard Haechan murmured something, he looked at him to check and after that Haechan reached out for Mark's hand and held tightly. Mark can feel some water coming from the tanned boy eyes.

"Is he crying?" He asked, he looked at haechan and saw he is crying. Mark didn't know what to do that's why he held Haechan and tried to calm him.

"Mom..." Haechan said and after that he is peacefully sleeping again. Mark decided to carry him and place him to the bedroom so he can sleep comfortably.

He never let anyone sleeps on his bed but what did this guy made him do so. Be prolly forgot it or maybe he likes him to sleep on his bed.

Mark slap himself when he find out he was smiling. Why? Is he falling for Haechan already?

Tbc.

A/n: helloo I'm back, I finished all of the works and I don't have anything to do now. The song "Good days" by SZA is always on my mind. AAAA it's a good song so you better listen to it. Anyways, thanks for reading!