Love at first sight.

Graduation day was finally here, I was graduating high school and moving on to collage. My hands sweat as I waited for my name to be called. Mom looked at me and smiled. "Ellie Sanderson" it was finally time. I had practiced walking up on the stage at home so that I wouldn't embarrass myself in front of the whole school. I carefully walked up and shaked my teachers hands. "Thank you" I grabbed my degree and smiled at my mom. I saw someone look at me, he was at the very back in a black jean jacket. He smiled then left the building. I couldn't take my eyes off him at first but then I instantly realized I had been stared at for at least 1 minute. I rushed down the steps and sat back down. I looked behind me and saw he had a entered again. He had a donut and stuffed it in his mouth. I laughed. After everyone got their degree i quickly ran over to him. "Hey, congrats" he said. "Thank you" "So what are you doing here?" I said. "I'm just watching. I graduated last year." "Nice, how's collage so far?" I asked. "Eh, it's alright. Can I ask you something?" He said glancing without taking his eyes off me. "Yeah sure!" I said trying to ask so childish. "Can I get your number? I feel like I know you." He said. "Sure. I'll write it down." I got a sticky note and wrote it down. "What's your name?" I asked. "Josh Evans" "cool! I'm Ellie Sanderson, I better go my moms probably looking for me." "Alright see ya around." He waved and passed by me. "Aw honey your so grown up! Here comes the tears!" Mom said. "Mom!!"  I laughed.
We went home and I got a message. It was from josh. It said: come meet me at the gazebo with lights in the middle of town. I texted him okay and made an excuse to mom. "Hey! There you are." Josh said. "Hey" we both blushed. "I know we just met today but I really like you, I feel like your the person I'd want to be with." He said. We put our lips together. "I like you to" I whispered. We kissed for 10 seconds then he said "come on" he took me to this cute house next to the beach. We sat and watched the pretty sunset. He was so hot, I feel like he was the one, the one I would loose my verginity to. We spent the night on the beach. He kissed me and put my hips to his. It just hit me OMG! NO NO NO! WHAT AM I DOING?!?! But wait....

It was to late.....

I woke up with a pretty morning sky. "Oh shit! I have  to go josh!" I quickly put my pants and shirt on and tied my hair into a messy bun. "Ellie come back..." he said as he complained some more. "I have to go, my mom and I'll be expecting me now." "Ellie..." it was madi, my best friend. "HEY! Um so." I said. "What the actual heck Ellie?" She said. "What?" "THATS MY EX JOSH!"
Oh shit.

Thank you so much for reading, sorry this was a little inappropriate but I think it's super interesting. Hope you all enjoyed, part 2 coming soon.