Chapter one

"Mhmm, check that girls boobs" Yeojin pointed out a girl walking in the hallway, Yeojin was talking about boobs while Olivia tried to ignore her as much as possible while Hyunjin was eating her sandwich, She seemed like she was in another world, daydreaming about who knows what.

"Hey, Hey, are u hereeeee Hellloooo" Olivia was snapping her finger in front of Hyunjin's face, when Hyunjin finally snapped out of it "oh sorry, what is it" Hyunjin replied taking a bite of her sandwich "can u help me shut this stupid brat up?" Olivia asked with her arms crossed and her face grumpy, Hyunjin just shrugged and continued eating her sandwiches.

"Ok whatever, lessons are gonna start in a few minutes anyways" Olivia said in an annoyed tone, Hyunjin just shrugged again finishing her sandwich in a bite, Olivia rolling her eyes, "Heyyyyyyyyyy, I'm talking bitches hear me out" Yeojin kept nagging, both girls have been ignoring her for long enough now "What-" Olivia glares at the annoying creature, "what the fuck is on your chest Hyunjin, I've been asking for like a century" Yeojin Stares at Hyunjin for an answer, Olivia taking a peek as well.

"H-Huh, what where, what are u saying" Hyunjin stuttered pulling her hoodie up by the neck, "OMG U NEVER TOLD M-" Olivia was smirking while Hyunjin was a blushing mess trying to hide her face by looking down-, ding~, Hyunjin's alarm went off reminding her that her lesson is starting in 3 minutes.

she headed to her class, Hyunjin was literally jogging to her class, While Olivia was shouting behind her "You will tell me in the end of the dayyy" and Yeojin kept yelling "US US US not her US" Hyunjin was way far to hear a thing, already in her class waiting for the professor, Olivia's lesson's were far from starting, she had lesson's at noon but she liked going early for a particular someone, While Yeojin Also had morning class so she headed to her class as well.

it was the half of the first semester, it was Monday,  the first day after the weekend, Olivia walked back to her room after seeing what she wanted to see, napping till her noon class starts, meanwhile Hyunjin was still daydreaming about what happened to her last night.

*Last night*

Hyunjin felt very air-headed, or just maybe more than usual she was sitting on her bed thinking of doing something she haven't done in a while.

Hyunjin was really in the mood to drink, but she just felt like she wanted to feel kind of pleasured, She wore her leather jacket and went to the nearest bar.

She went by car so it didn't take her long to go there, it was somewhere she went before, she simply hopped off and went on.

When she entered, her eyes fell upon no one but her dear crush, Jeon heejin, Who might've also felt the same that night, Hyunjin just acted as if she didn't see her and ordered her drink, Hyunjin was strong with alcohol  so she didn't care much about getting drunk that bit.

Hyunjin did forget Heejin being at the same bar drinking alone just like Hyunjin was, but did Heejin try to ignore or forget Hyunjin's existence, well No.

Heejin was staring at Hyunjin all the time, Hyunjin acting like she couldn't feel eyes burn on the back of her head, Unlike Hyunjin, Heejin was a very weak drinker who couldn't handle even one shot.

But of course she would still drink, it didn't take Heejin long to start losing it, she walked up to Hyunjin sitting on the seat next to her.

Unlike most people, Hyunjin didn't really panic, she was oddly very calm, or that what it looked like when she gave Heejin a glare of "what the hell are u doing".

Heejin spoke "Hey", Hyunjin just kept staring boldly at her, Hyunjin wasn't the type of person who could express her feelings out, no one could ever tell what's on her mind, her face is always emotionless and calm which made Heejin very interested in the girl.