Good boy

(🍋🍋🍋)
Eren's dark brown locks intertwined with my fingers as he used my lap as a pillow, I gave him small kisses on his revealing forehead while our eyes focused on the movie. I figured that because it was the weekends might as well have a movie night, crumbs of popcorn scattered along the wooden table and candy packets all over the floor, seems like an absolute treat. At the corner of my eye, I saw a blind fold on the side of the couch, a sly grin appeared on my face. I knew that Eren really thought he could dominate me, but actually it's the other way round. Reaching out for the remote, I imagined the lewd faces that eren would make if I dominated the crap out of him. "Why did you stop the movie?", Eren asked looking confused
"I saw the blind fold on the couch, you really thought that you're gonna make me moan out your name?" I whispered in his ear, a small shudder went along his spine making him but his head on my shoulder.
"How did you know? Am I that predictable?" he replied.
"I can easily tell, you really want me to rail you until you can't walk don't you?" I smirked.
"Yes..", he reluctantly agreed, his response was very muffled as his face was on my shoulder. I wasn't gonna let him off the hook that easily.
"I can't hear you, can you say it louder?" I said while maintaining eye contact with him.
"Yes!" he finally sounded less reluctant. I now broke him.
I giggled a bit because I couldn't take him seriously, I kissed his sweet spot slowly on his neck and a slow yet silent whine escaped from his mouth, my teeth bit down on his skin gently while he yelped. Leisurely, my hand traced his facial features, his hot breath against my ear really turned me on. My thigh went in between his legs allowing him to grind onto me, he let out groans and repeatedly said my name. I stopped because I didn't want to do it on the couch as it wouldn't feel more special, "I'm gonna make you feel so good Eren," I gleamed. I led him up towards the stairs and placed him onto our cloudy white bed, I took my black tank top off and swiftly unzipped his hoodie, I admired his abs and slowly went down to his trousers, I looked back at him for consent and he nodded as he was speechless. I did the same to my self and we were both bare with no clothes on, "I'm gonna make this more fun.." I said leaving Eren in confusion, I did not forget the blind fold, I decided I wanted to see his gorgeous, lustful eyes so I tied his hands up with it above his head. "Are you sure you're okay with his?" I did not want Eren to feel like he was pushed into something he doesn't want to do. "I'm fine with it...just please fuck me" Eren said in response with no regrets. My hips pushed against him as I slowly pushed onto him, he left out quiet moans but when I went harder he went louder. I started to push in and out while my hand held onto the head board for support, "Y/n please go harder I'm begging you" Eren panted.
"Beg even more, you're not gonna get this until you beg." I devilishly groaned.
"Please Y/n...I've been such a good boy please.."
"Who's my little slut?" I pushed further.
"I am Y/n! I'm your little slut! P-Please just rail me..." he pleaded, I knew that he really wanted this so I delivered. My waist started bouncing on top of him, even more deeper and faster, my stamina isn't that bad. Eren's moans were like music in my ear and were in rhythm as I rode him. "Oh f-fuck, I'm so close Y/n..." Eren stuttered barely able to speak. To get what he wanted, he adjusted his waist to go even further, but I pushed back from him because he needed to know that I'm the one in charge.
"You're just gonna have to wait a little longer..." I told him tantalisingly. My other free hand crept onto his neck as his eyes rolled back in pleasure, he started to whine and whimper in lust while I choked him. We started to get back into rhythm because he deserves it, "Y/n I love you so much, I'm gonna climax so fucking much because I've been such a good boy for you-" he was interrupted by his own loud moan that overcame his voice. "You've made such a mess babe..." I sniggered as streams of sweat went down across my face. This moment of Eren panting looking up at me ,with his hair tie out letting his hair be loose, was breath taking. I bent down and untied his hands, he buried his face into my chest while he told me how much he loved me. We both slept into each other's warmth without any negativity roaming around us.