Chapter 2

Scarlet

  "Oh I forgot to tell you..you're an asshole" Paige spoke as she brought her alcoholic drink up to her lips. I just laughed and shrugged, already knowing she was referring our match we had earlier. Right now we were currently at a bar that was a few blocks away from the hotel that we were currently staying in.

 "Not as much as Dean" I mumbled as I toook a sip of drink. Paige just sighed and sipped her drink as well.

 "I wish he would tell me what I did wrong, maybe then I will feel at ease"

" The time will come someone will snap and the truth will come out...just wait" She said trying to make me feel better and it was somewhat working. What she said had made complete sense. maybe time will come but for now I will just have to live and do what I love.Which is to go out there in the ring and kick some ass.

  I brought the cup up to my lips and chugged the rest of my drink down and hopped out of the stool. "I'm going to go dance" I informed her. She just shrugged.

 "Have fun you little animal" She said with a smirk as she finished her drink and ordered another one. Looks like I'm the designated driver for tonight. It's never a problem for me. I'm not much of a drinker. I could have fun without getting piss drunk.

 "Uptown Funk" By Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson began to play and people started to make their way to the dance floor.Even other Diva's and Superstars were here as well so it wasn't that bad. I danced my way to the dance floor and started to dance by myself. I was never afraid to do stuff like this. This is what I call fun so why not do it?

  As I was dancing a set of hands reached their way to my waist. I looked back to see the one and only Seth Rollins. I couldn't help but smile at him. I mean how could you not smile at this man. He is extremely handsome and do not get me started on his body...those abs. Good God. My point is that he can be sexy and adorable without even trying.

  "Yes, how may I help you Mr.Rollins" I questioned turning around to face him. His hands were still on my waist and he pulled me closer to him. Like an instinct, my hands wrapped around his neck.

 "It's Mr. Money in the Bank to you Ms.Scarlet" He smirked causing me to chuckle.

  I brought a hand to his face and trailed my finger down his lips. " What if I don't feel like calling you that?"

  He just chuckled. "Then you're a bad girl"

 I just shrugged. "Eh, I'm used to it" 

  "Dance with me" He demanded.

"Gladly"

  Once Bruno Mars' part came up I turned around and started moving my hips side to side. Seth started to move his hips with mine and his hands entangled with mine and we raised our hands in the air and danced along to the song.

 We danced until the song was over then "Stuck on a feeling" By Prince Royce started to play. Seth's arms wrapped around my waist and his head snuggled into the crook of my neck and the both of us started to grind. I pressed my body against his and my arms around went up and back around his neck. Our hips rocked back and forth in slow motion that matched the beat of the song.

 Then I playfully grabed his arms and shoved them off of me. He looked at me confused and I just smiled. I placed my hand on his chest and rolled my hips. He watched me with an intrigued look. I danced slowly around him keeping my hips moving until I was infront of him again. This time my back was facing him and i pressed my body back against his and I dipped down slow and rised brushing my butt against his crotch and his groan audible.