Chapter 5

AN: Christmas special! ^^

-Last time-

"Before I let you stay, prove your strength." Sai said with finality in her voice.

"How?" both Allen and Nea asked as their interest peaked.

"By using our battle simulator." Sai said with a smirk on her face.

-Regular POV-

"battle simulator?" Nea and Allen asked, their eyes lighting up at the thought of sparing.

Lirak sighed as he heard them, and started leading them somewhere else. Sai also followed, even though they had no clue why.

After about six more flight of stairs they turned right, and to Allen, had started going through a maze of hallways.

After some odd minutes they went through a door and there was another door behind it... 'why is there another door behind it?' both Allen and Nea thought, but before they could ask Lirak stepped back and switched placed with Sai.

They heard a couple of click and then the door opened.

When they entered the dark room lights in the room seemed turned to turn on completely on their own.

Allen and Nea gasped as they saw a large room, large metal panel made of steel blanketed everything.

As they both stared, they neglected to notice Sai walking over to a panel and removing it. Underneath was a panel with many buttons.

The room suddenly went dark, and when the lights came back on many yellow figures stood in the room.

"Too many to count…" Allen mumbled as he noticed they weren't human. Although his uncle was to thrilled at the thought of fighting to even notice that fact.

Suddenly the 'fake humans' charged at them, weapons in hand, arrows flying at them, swords slashing, and many other types; Including throwing knives.

Allen smirked, knowing that they weren't human, and in fact were just fakes, knowing this made it easier for him. "Oji ni kuru! Kore wa kantan ni narudarou!" Allen said excitedly. Once again confusing those who were in the room. "Un, sore wa Aren 〜 o shi, sore wa tanoshī kotodeshou!" his uncle stated, completely forgetting about the others in the room.

"You can use whatever weapon you have on hand!" Lirak yelled unexpectedly.

"Don'na buki e~tsu? Aren wa, kore ga tanoshī koto ni narudarou 〜 kuraunpiero o shiyō suru!" Nea half yelled with pure excitement.

"hai!" Allen said as his left hand, now free of its bandaging and visible to those around him, morphed from its ash black state into a pitch black claw. The edges sharp as though sharped to perfection. A white cowl wrapped around him, and a silver mask with paint on its left side and imprints on the right side. And the cowl expanded, forming a sleeve and clove over Allen's right arm and hand. And what looked to be an iron bracelet formed around his right wrist.

His hair lifted up and spiked, as though electrocuted; his scar completely visible.

Nea on the other hand was gather dark matter around him; while at the same time, ordering the akuma to stay far away from the area. He formed the dark matter in a long, thin, and sturdy katana.

"Junbi wa dekimashita ka?" Nea asked, "Junbi ga dekite." Allen replied, both of them launched forward with a burst of speed, the floor beneath their feet cracking.

They quickly slashed through the fakes, all of them being gone in mere moments.

Both Nea and Allen turned around to look at Lirak and Sai, and chuckled at their faces.