The meeting

Schlatt breathes in the cold bitter air to an autumn morning in New York. Outside on his porch having his first cup of coffee, Like he does every morning. He just sat there and listened to city noise, cars rolling by, soft jazz playing in the coffee shop next door, etc.

He then got a discord message from a good friend and very popular friend, dream. It was about a thing he made called the dream smp where it's basically role play but in Minecraft. It was getting very popular and it seemed like a lot of popular  people were joining. The message stated things about politics that's were happening in the lore of the Minecraft server and that intrigued him a bit to join.

At the time he wasn't very popular, he had a couple hundred thousand which is a good start but he thought to himself that this might be his chance to really take a step forward. He said yes to dreams invitation, and that's when things changed.

[*were doing a time skip to his first moments on the smp*]

Schlatt had joined the server, seeing a couple of towers in the distance to the spawning point. He moved his character around going up to a big stadium or something of that sort?

He saw a couple of people at the top getting ready to start a stream or some sort of lore. He knew them from a while back but was never really interested in the two because that's just not how things laid out.

Wilbur soot and Tommyinnit the two British men that were running against the other team. He decided to talk to them.

"Hey uh, dream invited me to this server is there anything I need to have, like a script?" Schlatt asked the two "Oh Jschlatt your here, yes I have bits and pieces, but you come in a bit later in the stream. I can explain the lore so far then you can make your character development." Wilbur, the older man of the two guided. "Oh right thanks, you can just send that too me." Schlatt finished.

Wilbur sent Schlatt the documents that carried the script. It was much more planned out than expected but he didn't bother to comment. He just followed his parts and came up with a story line for his player that he would play.

The way Wilbur wrote was- different. It was artistic and the way he worded things was unmatched by what he had seen. He couldn't help but add that to mind.

Eyy thank you for reading the first part of Mr.Lover Man! Newer chapters will come out in a bit dw
Love you :]

-your author / crow