Vallium 8

##########

"Are you ready?-"Jun was stun when see his sister now was not herself he used to look. Now a bubbly girl he loved turn to a sweet girl when she tied her hairs up with small tulips clips at her right side. The sweet girl infront him wearing a cute polka dot yellow dress. True that she used to wear dark outfit like show she is witch taste. But now was titally hit different. Not like him, hell damn hot! A guy with silver coat and inside brown shirt. Even not wearing a tie still stay sexy with forehead show.

"W-wow...you look different."

"Really! Am i look bad..."

"No! Its good! My sister always look good."

She smile and pull him out from her room. When they get in car, they found Jeonghan alreday sit still wiyhout even try to look them or phone. That guy choose to wear a red coat but inside just purple shirt. Like why vampire had weird taste but still look hot?! Does anyone can imagine those man in real life?! Crap~.

"Hey there they are!" Yuqi squeeling when see trio Kims sit not far from them when they get inside. Holy doom! Those trio Kims more show their charisma with their simple style. Minguu show his visual king with only wear maroon coat with orange shirt inside. If he wear that, Wonwoo show his sharp jawline with dark blue coat with white shirt inside. Not for Vernon, this man more show like anime guy wearing black coat but inside just grey shirt."You look sweet and cute, Yuqi. I suggest you wear that bright color always." Vernon compliment her with warm smile. Now its feels like she a youngest from.those man eventhough her age was thousand older than them."Yeah yellow fits you. And that clip show your lovely face." Wonwoo words like sound of flirt but yeah he just praised her sincere.

"Where is the girls? They took so long." Mingyu groan as he start to feel uncomfortable with music and people crowded infront him." Maybe they had hetic road. Just wait for more 5 minutes." Jun try to calm the situation meanwhile Jeonghan already leave them like where the vampire go?!"Yeah people are lots here and im sure its hard to find us here." Yuqi try to think positive. Wonwoo and Vernon nod but no for Mingyu. He not a type like this crowded and noise. Its mess and annoyed him. Jun give Yuqi sit rather him to prevent many man look at her. What a protective he is!

"Sorry we late!"

Dahyun come and stand infront them while try to control her breath. "A-actually we s-struggle handle Tzuyu because s-she too insecure with her dress. And h-hard to put m-make up on her!" She hold her heart and take deep breath. A girl with floral dress pull Vernon attention. Its true he usr to see how bubbly Dahyun are but now she turns to a pretty girl with soft face.

"Its okay. You look....more beautiful....i-i love y-your dress and make u-up..."

Okay what on earth he stutter? His brother frown as its rare to see their annoying brother like that. What they can think now it must be this boy had fall heart. "Ish Tzuyu! Come on! They gonna mad at us if you waste your heavy leg!" Mina pull this stone girl to near them as Tzuyu keep hold her step to face Mingyu.

"Im sorry! This girl is hard to put a simple touch and she cant even stay still with her hand!"Mina nagging without even try to look at those man. Yuqi gasp as she look at Tzuyu face. The rare natural face has turn to a glowing pretty!

"Wow! Tzuyu you so pretty! You are my idol now!"

Tzuyu become shy and stare at Mingyu. His face not show any reaction. She thought he gonna mock her or even critise her with his arrogant mouth."You look beautiful more than i expect."

Does he expect im ugly or what?

She just smile while fidgeting her handbag. Dahyun keep adjust her hair and she keep hold her patient annoyed of her touch. After all Tzuyu wear a most rare everyone see her. She wear a silky black dress. All can realise that now some man had eyes on her as the dress almost show her back.