A new beginning

A boy was in a hospital bed, looking out the window. The boy has green hair with brown eyes, his name is Jack but most people called him Flippy. The door to Jack's room was slam open, a man with a nice suit walk in. "Is your name Jack?" The man ask with a cold dead face. "Yes, sir." Jack answer. The man's face went from a cold and dead look to one with joy. "Jack the war is over, so when you fully heal you can go home." The man said with the biggest smile Jack has ever seen on a person. "Sir, I still have one left in duty." Jack said with a confession looked on his face. "The war is over Jack, and you made sure of that. You need to go home." The man said, the way he said made Jack think there was no choice. "Okay sir, thank you for letting me join in the first places." Jack said with a smile. With that the man left Jack lone with his thoughts. "Where do I live at?" Jack thought to himself. "Oh yeah, we used to live in a small town called Happy Tree Town." Jack heard the voice in his head said. "Oh yeah, thanks" Jack said. Jack looked at the clock, it said the time is 2:39 pm. Jack lay down on the hospital bed and went back to sleep. It took Jack three months to heal, when it was time for Jack to leave the man came back. "Hello Jack it's nice to see you one last time before you leave. Now here is the money, this should be enough to take you back home, and get food." The man said. He handed Jack $125,000, The man being to say "There should be a bank account for you with money in it." The man said, and give Jack a card. "Thank you, sir." Jack said with a small smile. "When can I leave?" Jack asks the man. "Later on today." The man said. Jack smile and said thanks again. It was time for Jack to leave, he said his thanks to the doctor and left the hospital. Jack got on a train, and went home.