~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛~

I got up from up from the bed as I was still watching the stream on my phone and walked out into the hall.I made sure to turn down my volume so no one you could hear it in the background of his stream. I stood in the hall for a couple of seconds longer to see if Lando was going to come out, or if he had noticed the burning smell. He was still talking to who I assume was max and whoever else he was playing with. I gave up waiting because I knew he wasn't paying enough attention to notice the burning smell.

I walked downstairs and made my way into the kitchen walking over to the oven. When I looked in I saw a burger that looked perfectly cooked and not burnt at all. I looked around again when my eyes landed on a small toaster over he had tucked away in the corner of the kitchen. I walked over and found where the burning smell was coming from. There were two burger buns that were charcoal black, I turned of the toaster oven and took them out placing them onto the worktop.

I decided that since Lando had clearly forgot he was cooking and was to busy focusing on his stream I would finish making his dinner for him whilst also making myself something to eat. I opened up the oven and took out the burger that was perfectly cooked. I looked through his cupboards and found a plate to put his burger on. I grabbed my phone from the island whilst Lando's stream was still playing. I cast his stream onto the TV from my iPhone so I could still watch it and to see his reaction when I texted him. I clicked on the message icon on my phone and clicked on his contact.

Lando☺️

Me: what would you like in your burger??

After I sent the message I looked up to the TV screen to see if Lando had seen it. He was in the lobby waiting for the next game to start when he looked down at his phone. When he looked at his phone and a smile appeared on his face, without realizing a smile appeared on my face as it was nice to know that he was happy to see my name appear on his screen. I watched as he read the message and his eyes widened "I'll be back boys I forgot about my dinner" he said as he took off his headphones and ran out the door straight down the stairs. I looked away from the TV and turned towards the stairs to see Lando quickly running down them and heading straight towards the kitchen and looking at the burger I had placed on the counter for him. I watched as he added everything he wanted onto his burger, and he had to replace the buns with two slices of bread as the buns were impossible to eat. I walked over to the kitchen and leaned on the island as I watched him grab a drink from the fridge. He looked so cute in his glasses and the light blue top he wore hugged his arms perfectly.

"What are you looking at" Lando laughed. "Umm...nothing, I just can't believe you forgot about your food" I said. "I do it all the time, if you weren't here it would probably still be cooking for another hour" Lando added. I laughed and walked round the other side of the island and looked in the fridge. "Well I am going back up stairs to finish my stream, thanks for not letting my house burn down" Lando said as he quickly wrapped his arms round my waist from behind. I froze when I felt his arm wrap around me but before I could react he had already let go grabbing his food and his charcoal burger buns and ran back upstairs.

After Lando ran back up stairs I grabbed a couple slices of bread and made myself some toast. As I waited for the toast to toast I continued watching Lando's stream on the TV. He showed everyone the disaster he had created in the kitchen and then continued playing his game after he held a minutes silence for the buns. When I heard the beeping of toaster oven I took the toast out and put some butter on it placing the toast onto a plate and grabbing myself a glass of water. I sat back down on the couch as I ate the toast and scrolled through Instagram with the sound of Lando's voice as background noice.

After finishing my food and water I washed up the plate and glass and put them away where I found them. I turned off the TV and all the lights that were on downstairs and made my way back to the bedroom. I turned off all the lights and got into bed. I lay staring at the ceiling until I was blinded by the light turning back on. I quickly covered my face with the covers "why did you do that?" I complained as I slowly poked my head out from under the covers. " I was literally staring right at the light" I added. "Yeah quick tip for the future. Don't stare at lights, they are very bright" Lando said sarcastically. "Yeah thanks for the heads up, now what do you want" I said jokingly as I sat up in the bed. "I just wanted to come and say goodnight, and to let you know that you will probably need to wake me up tomorrow morning so we don't miss our flight" Lando explained. "Ah, okay well...goodnight" I said as Lando turned off the light and walked down the hall to his bedroom. I plugged my phone is so it was charged for the flight we had tomorrow and closed my eyes. I was difficult to fall asleep because all I could think about was the weekend that I had ahead of me.

꧁𒊹︎꧂

𝙾𝚑𝚑𝚑𝚑 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚕 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚠. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗???

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍.