Chapter 0011 Contrast!

"72,000!" Qin Hao said loudly.

Qin Fei was secretly anxious. The working capital in the clan was not sufficient. What kind of strength did Grandfather have with the other party?

I have to think of a way to stop Grandpa from bidding. Otherwise, the pills will be sold to my family in the end, and I'll be drunk if I think about it ...

He rolled his eyes and finally came up with a way to call the beautiful woman who was waiting for him to come over and ask her to invite Lei Zhen over.

When Lei Zhen heard the beauty say that the mage wanted to see him, he was immediately overjoyed. He hurriedly changed people to continue the auction, while he hurriedly rushed over.

As for the change of auctioneer, everyone didn't care. What they cared about was the medicinal pill ...

"Respected alchemist, are you looking for me?" Lei Zhen carefully stood in front of Qin Fei.

Qin Fei felt that it was funny. This Lei Zhen's status wasn't low. Which clan's people couldn't be polite when they saw him?

But now, he was standing in front of him with such caution. This was all because of his identity as a pill refiner.

"Lei Xingzhu! The person in the third private room on the west side is the Qin Family, right?" Qin Fei's tone was extremely cold, causing Lei Zhen's heart to skip a beat. Could it be that this alchemist had a grudge against the Qin Family?

"Yes, is there a problem?" He said carefully.

"Qin Clan? Hmph! I don't want my pills to be obtained by the Qin Clan. Do you know what to do?" Qin Fei said coldly.

Lei Zhen was secretly shocked. In the future, he had to stay away from the Qin Clan. They had actually offended the pill refiner. In the future, it would be very troublesome!

He hurriedly nodded his head in agreement, then rushed towards the western bread room like a fire burning his butt.

Qin Fei secretly sighed and said to himself, "I'm sorry, Grandpa. I don't want you to spend money. Isn't it easy for me to get the pill?" Why spend so much money to buy it? You have to spend tens of thousands of gold coins for a thousand gold coins. It's really not worth it ...

"What are you talking about?" Qin Haotian was furious and his eyes widened like copper bells.

Lei Zhen smiled and said, "Brother Qin, I'm really sorry! You can't continue auctioning this pill!"

"Brother Lei, you said that the pill refiner didn't want to sell it to our Qin Family?" Qin Haotian's face was tightly wrinkled, his heart trembling. When did the Qin Family offend a pill refiner? Why was the other party trying to stop him?

He was puzzled.

'"Brother Qin, this is indeed what the pill refiner said. I have already said it. Goodbye, there are still many good items left. You can also auction them off. Brother will give you a 20% discount on all the items you bid for!" Lei Zhen followed the merchant's principle and tried not to offend either side. After promising a discount, he quickly retreated.

"Grandfather! That pill refiner is so annoying!" Qin Shuangshuang hugged Qin Haotian's arm and said with an unhappy expression.

"Forget it, alchemist is not something we can offend! Shuangshuang, grandpa can't satisfy your request!" Qin Haotian looked kindly at his beloved granddaughter.

"Grandfather, Brother Fei has just recovered from his martial cultivation. If he can obtain this pill, he will definitely be able to take another step forward. What a pity!" Qin Shuangshuang said with a face full of disappointment.