YN is on a first-anniversary date with Bang Chan and ATEEZ unknowingly crashes

Request: Oooh hi! I absolutely love your mafia series and I also loved the Ateez mafia one too cause that was just- chefs kiss! Is It okay if I reauest a Stray Kids mafia au (i know your ffs are a lot of mags but I'm a sucker for those and like- I cant find a better blog otver than yours) where it could be like a continuation of the Ateez one? Is that okay 🙈

Answer: Hi hi! Thank you so much for enjoying those little fics! And also this is gonna sound so dumb but I have no clue what mags means I'm sorry but it's fine. But yes, of course it's okay, I also love these types of requests! Anwho, let's begin!

Mafia AU

Genre: Crack

TW: None

Word Count: 1.6K

Mafia AU

Genre: Crack

TW: None

Word Count: 1.6K

You were very used to this situation

You were very used to this situation. That is the loud conversations, the drunk patrons, the wandering eyes, and what not. And usually you didn't pay a second thought to the rambunctious atmosphere, it wasn't one that ever really caught your eye, nor did it push you away. But this time was special, this time you weren't alone, or on a mission, you were just you.

Sitting in one of the high arching booths, which did much for visual privacy and none for auditory privacy, you looked amongst the much richer patrons with a bored expression. The restaurant itself was actually quite glamorous, with it's marble floorings and crystal chandeliers, it was created to be frequented by the wealthy. Which you are not, being a spy is a very financially draining job, actually, what with equipment and medical bills. Yet at the same time, this looked just like the kind of place Chan would frequent.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, darling," Chan sat next to you in the booth and slid a velvet box to you. "A peace offering for being late."

"Oh come on now, I just got here too," you took the box and turned it in your hands. "It's not another bomb, is it?"

"No! God, no, not after that incident! Why would you think that?" He feigned hurt.

"I know, I'm just teasing you," you opened it and took out the simple silver bracelet inside of it. It was elegant in design, that much was clear, yet at the same time it wasn't incredibly flashy. "Thank you, I love it," you clasped it over your wrist.

"Happy anniversary, darling," he gives you one of his signature lopsided smiles and flags the waiter over. After the two of you ordered, it was then when you noticed the familiar faces lining the high end restaurant.

"No room for intrusions this time, huh?" You and Felix shared brief eye contact before he refocused.

"Hell no, I swear we've never had a normal anniversary dinner, and I'm determined to make it through our one year without any incidents."