5:FIGHT

Sam pov :

Finally !! Thank Jesus Christ for saving us from that practice . They leave us after telling the rules and guidelines about 'being engineer '  and ceremony . They said ' enjoy your first day of your college because upcoming 2 week will be tiring for all of you. '

Uhh!!! First they literally threaten us and after that they said enjoy ! Are kidding ? It was literally like when someone like always  to play their favourite game but one condition that you can't play more than one time .

P ' Anurak doesn't seems to be that cruel but yeah , he is still strick . But real news is that p' tin is in charge of  ceremony.  Huff!! And p' tin is looking like lion who is waiting for prey for doing one mistakes and he is going to hunt you down .

I sigh on thought and moved out from auditorium for changing the clothes . Senior were already gone . Some of fresher are here and some were gone .

It's already going to be evening . It's almost 5:30 . I moved to bathroom for changing the clothes . I saw some of boys were changing there clothes . When they saw me . I nodded and smile . They also nodded and smiled.

After Changing the colthes I moved out from bathroom to exit . I saw some senior and even fresher are walking and standing and talking with each other . I would be like to talk with them too.... But I am too hungry to do anything . I immediately make my way towards the parking lot , where  I park my bike . I like bike lot. I have a cars but I don't like them to used that much .

I put a key and start the bike . I move towards the exit gate of College . College is really so big . Even I don't get chance to see half of campus . But I will be see the whole campus soon .

Tam and Mike are already gone . As tam message me at 5:00 that he and Mike were going home . I really want to talk to them and request to do dinner together today . But I guess I have bad luck today . It's okay ! I will asked them tomorrow .

As I am going through the field I saw some group standing in middle to field . I saw it is one  group of our seniors from our faculty . Who were wearing a blue jackets . And other groups were in red jacket too. I can't able to see print on their shirt as I am too far from them .

I stop my bike at side of road of campus . There are far away from here . The field is really so big . And there are at the middle of field . I can't hear any words what they are talking .

I saw that some members of our heazing group are there but there is no p' Anurak or p'tin .

I can see that clearly that both team are arguing with each other . Everyone one in groups are glaring at another group and vice versa .

What they are talking about ? Are they going to flight !?

One of members of our heazing team who is standing in front point a finger at person of other group who is standing In infront of him .

I try to see the face by narrowing my eyes to focus more . Ohh!! He is p'  Kyle . He is friend of p'tin . But p'tin is not here.

What is going over here?? .

I saw p' Kyle said something to other person . After some seconds that person immediately grip the p' Kyle collar . And then ---

" What are doing here?" I flinched Because  of  sudden voice . I moved my head at other side . And saw p'tin is standing and looking at me with cold graze . Shit!! . His both hands were in his pant pocket . He was still wearing his blue jacket.

" Nothing p' tin .. I was just going from here and I saw that some member----" . My sentence was cutted by him .

" Go home " he said without and emotion in his voice .