Chapter 1: who are you.?

*they are still in the Grace Field world, don and gilda are 16 and the main three are 17*

Don's POV:
"W-who are you..?" Holy shit, he doesn't remember us..? We've had to deal with all of this for 15 years and he doesn't remember us?! "RAY ITS US! IM DON, SHE'S GILDA, HE'S NORMAN, SHE'S EMMA! PLEASE REMEMBER US!" I yelled, hoping even a small part of him remembers us, but all I got in response was "I-i'm sorry, you all look familiar but I don't remember anything about you.." I broke down, all these years, the boy I loved, He doesn't remember me, "I-it's okay...Ray, wear this. We'll explain everything to you, who we are, and what we're doing here." Gilda said calmly but we could all tell she was holding back any tears she had, handing him a small necklace that said all the names of our siblings, us, and...Conny...

Gilda's POV:
We explained everything to him, to our surprise Don told us he might tell Ray he likes him in a little while, but Ray..? Well he couldn't believe everything we just told him, he actually looked mad at us, "NO THIS IS NOT TRUE! DONT FUCKING LIE TO ME- HMP?!" we all just stared, shocked at how much confidence Don had, and to his and our surprise Ray kissed back "I'm sorry if I scared you Ray.." Don had said, you could hear the sadness in his voice, "I-it's okay... it felt right.. Don..?" Ray whispered, "Really?" Don asked him.

3rd person POV:
"Can you do it again..?" Ray asked, Don had slowly nodded so he didn't make Ray flinch, Holy crap, am I actually kissing him..? Don thought, not realizing that everyone else had left so they could be alone, "Mph!" was heard from the older boy, who was clearly getting a little to lost in their kiss, "Hey Ray..? You won't leave us right..? Even if you don't remember anything about when we were little..?" Don asked so quietly it was almost inaudible, Ray smiled and just nodded.

351 words
dude im writing this in class 😗