/ Chapter 05 - Forgiveness and Confusion

September 21 (Two days after the events of the previous chapter)

Izuku is almost completely recovered from his hip injury and will return to school after 9 days, his classmates have been helping him in his recovery, Todoroki, Iida and Uraraka frequently went on to check it out, as it was quite difficult for him to get up, Bakugo on the other hand (although he would never admit it) would come in to clean his room every time Izuku left.

No one had any suspicions about the reason for the injury, and it did not go beyond Kirishima and Uraraka's questions about their absence from the party.

Nejire was sitting on her desk, right now she is about to have a math test, she returned to her usual attitude, although she still wanted to talk to Izuku because after cooling her head she realized that having told her that they had had wild sex and then putting him under the bed of a hotel had not been the best way , she was very embarrassed, every time she remembered her she wanted to hit herself, and yes, on the one hand she preferred to both forget it and start over, never touch the subject and make like nothing had happened but did not know how Izuku felt about it and there was also that annoyance that I felt inside her when he thought that he would simply want to forget everything , how complicated.

-Hey Hado-san the exam is over-

-Oh, I'm sorry-

Nejire delivered her exam and got up quickly and leaping to Yuyu waiting for her as she ravaged a boy with questions.

-Are you looking for Nejire?-

The short-haired girl looked sympathetically at the boy

"You're the fourth in the last few days, and that she's been missing most of the week, I recommend you look for another goal, because she hasn't had a love interest in her life, you know, she didn't even accept that rich kid's confession from a few weeks ago-

-Co-confession? N-no, I just want to talk to her-

Nejire advanced to the door of the curious hall.

-Yuyu with who...-

She was paralyzed to see Izuku Midoriya at her living room door.

Izuku inspired and calmed down -Senpai... can we talk?-

-Y-yes, Yuyu, I won't be able to have lunch with you today-

The pink-haired girl after processing her friend's words went in the direction of the somewhat dazed cafeteria.

-Nejire agreed to have lunch with a boy, that's weird-

Nejire and Midoriya walked somewhat awkwardly together and none said a word, students gave curious glances to the unusual couple and spoke to each other.

-Midoriya, I think we should go somewhere more private, follow me-

Saying this Nejire sped up her step and Izuku followed her almost running

-Y-yes-

Nejire guided Midoriya to one of the outer gardens and sat on a bench under a set of trees.

-Here-

Izuku sat somewhat est distanced from her on the bench, and began to look around, leaves, insects in trees and flowers thinking of the right words and looking for the right time.

But Nejire due to her uneasy nature began to get impatient.

-Midoriya...-

-Sorry-