The sexual tension😫

you were out shopping, as you were buying some manga in the book shop you see him, his beautiful deep brown hair, glistening deep brown eyes that were set on you. kalvin, the beauty in the flesh, the ultimate trans man that every trans person should aspire to be to be trans. "o-oMG ARE-ARE YOU KALVIN??" you practically shout, excitement pumping through your veins. "yes, yes i am. your not, a tranny trender, are You?" you felt your heart sink, you just met your idol, the man you love and... you have to admit your-your a tranny trender. thoughts filling your mind "what if he hates me?" "omg he wont take a photo with a tranny trender"
he could see the distress plastered on your face. but for some reason, dispite you being a fake tranny. he couldn't help but admire how... beautiful you are. he slowly walks over to you, panic filling your body, you froze. he puts his mouth to your your ear and wishpers in a low tone "because if you are,ill have to punish you, my darling trender~"
With kalvins words you tensed up. your face flushing a bright red. "b-but kalv- daddy... im a good little trender..." You say with a pout. his gaze was... threatening but oh so arousing. you couldnt help but whimper at his presence.

"lets take this to the bathroom, trender, cant be so lewd out in the open now can we~"
you walk to the bathroom hand in hand, but the you feel it, the bubbling inside your blader begging for relief, the sensation stronger due to your arousal. yoi cant hold it anymore, as tou step into the bathroom, you cant stop it. piss pouring down your legs, kalvin shocked and the events taking place. at the site, kalvin felt himself pulse in his underwear. "i-im sorry I-couldn't stop it" you say, on the verge of tears, but his response leaves you in shock "your really egging me on to fuck you so hard~" he says pulling you into the stall.

Kalvin pinned you to the wall seductively, pressing his knee against your crotch. "Aw, my little trender pissed themself." He whispered in your ear with a smirk. "Your little trender pants are soaked." He teased, averting his gaze to your indeed, soaked, pants.
"k-kalvin" you wisper to him
"shhhhh tranny trenders dont get to talk" he says before indulging in a deep kiss between the two of you, tongues knotting together in each others mouths. breath running short.

kalvin pulled his face away froma breif moment, a string of saliva connecting the pair. Smirking seductively before returning to the kiss. moaning into one anothers mouths, you feel as though your about to suffocate but you dont wanna separate from him. but you have no other choice but to, you reluctantly pull away from him. "i can taste it on you, the trender, lets see if you taste that way everywhere my little tranny" he says with a harsh grind against you, rubbing you in all the right ways. "o-oh god k-kalvin" rolls off your lips "shall we continue, my darling trender?~" he says in a low wisper against your ear "y-es" you mutter.

"Youre going to have to prove to me that you deserve to be fucked, like a good little trender." He said in a sterner tone. Pinning you against the wall by your throat and shoulders. "Do it. Be a good tranny and show daddy kalvin that you deserve me.~"
"o-okay p-papi kalvin" you say back, your very obvious submissive side showing. you begin to nibble his neck, very softly. "f~fuck~" he lets out a soft grunt." good little tranny kitten" he mutters the feeling against his neck slowly taking over his body.

the lust began taking over kalvin, it was too much for him to handle. "Goddamnit why do you trenders always have to be so sexy" he said. the lust in his voice was obvious. "papi k-kalvin... i need you..." you say looking him in the eyes.
With that, something within him snapped, he could hold him self back, he needed to fuck you. he began tearing off your clothing while kissing your neck, you teying to keep your moans quiet so people cant hear the both of you.

-End of p1

A/N PLEASE DKNT TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY AHAHAAHH