Part 48: Forever After

Raven pulled back to see Damians face and make sure he really was alive.

"Where have you been?" He asked

"Its a long story I'll explain later. But what happened to you. I- I saw you die"

"I think I did die. At least I felt like I did. For a moment everything went black then suddenly I just woke up and began looking for you. I looked for you for over a week and I couldn't find you. What happened to you?"

"Well long story short I met my father"

"Trigon?"

"My real father"

"Who is that?"

"Lucifer but that's not important. The important thing is that your alive. What has happened since I was gone?"

"Well we basically gathered up the remaining heroes to see who lived. We took heavy loses. Luckily the general population wasn't affected too bad nor was the earth. We managed to save it"

"I see. Who did we lose?" Raven said almost afraid of hearing the answer.

"Many. Aqualad, Roy, Wally, Dinah, Gar, John Stewart, the Atom, Tim, Dr Fate, Etrigan, Hawkgirl, Megan, Kori, Jason, Batwoman, Stephanie, John Constantine. Several other heroes are still missing or are in critical condition like Wonder Woman"

"What about your father and Selina?"

"Luckily they survived and are fine"

"I'm happy they are. But I'm also sorry. I know you lost family members. I'm really sorry I couldn't do more"

"Thank you. I'm just happy you're alive. Come lets go inside"

The two of them walked hand in hand inside the manor where upon entering Both Barbara and Selina both rushed over to Raven to hug her. Having a sense of relief knowing she had made it.

"Oh my god. I'm so happy you're alive. We had been looking for you for like a week, especially Damian he hasn't slept since" said Barbara

"I'm happy you your alive honey" added Selina "come let's get you cleaned up. Alfred can you get the bath ready please?"

"At once Mrs Wayne" replied Alfred.

Damain watched as her mother and sister took Raven upstairs to get cleaned up. While Damian went downstairs to where his father was at. He was sitting at the table with Dick, Clark and Barry.

"Losses are heavy but for the main part the earth is intact" said Dick

"Well it seems like we did it. The lives we lost today will be remembered forever" added Clark

"How's Diana?" Asked Bruce

"Still in a coma. It's uncertain when she'll wake up" said Clark

"The remaining heroes need to begin preparation with helping reconstruct earth and help those affected by it. I'll begin next week. I need a few days off right now" said Bruce

"Hmm Batman taking a day off. That's a first" said Barry

"I guess I'm getting old. But-" Bruce was cut off when he saw Barry slowly begin to fade away " BARRY whats happening to you!!!"

"Its okay it's okay. I knew this would happen. It's seem my time has come. With you correcting the timeline. I will cease to exist. Dont worry I'll still be here just not remember anything-." He said vanishing into thin air.

"What the fuck just happened" said Dick

"I definitely gonna need a week off" said Bruce

"Take as long as you need. We all deserve it" said Clark leaving the cave.