Part one

Ring~ Ring~

"Shit!, IM LATE AGAIN!!"
Hi I'm Tatti, Tatti Johnson after Finnish college I was excited to leave that hell and find a stable job... but no one told me it would be this hard. I've never thought of what I wanted to be when I grew up that last thing I wanted to do was become a doctor ( my dads pick) or a lawyer ( my moms pick). Tbh I'd rather be a stripper than work in a office for the rest of my life like my parents but I'd get disowned by entire family so I passed in that and studied art. Today I finally found a job that doesn't have me on my butt 24 hours but on my feet and actually not needing a brain for it too. I hope I just don't get scammed cause I'm only this close of losing my cool to these scammed interviews ;).

POV~
"Shit!, IM LATE AGAIN!!"
I rushed to my closet and grabbed the three closest things I could get which were a white button down shirt, maroon pencil skirt and a beige cardigan, which I thought looked good for a interview making me look nerdy and smart (which I'm not). Finally running Down the stairs I see my roommates Angie and her boyfriend Matt making breakfast. "aww look how cute they are making breakfast of only I could come back to the house burning rather seeing these two kiss again" after questioning my evil thoughts and why I wished that upon my friends I grabbed two toast from Angie's plate I ran to  the door and drifted out the garage. I parked perfectly in the parking lot of the building which caught be my surprise since I suck at driving. I ran to the door of the HUGE AZZ building only to get pushed down by a strong force causing me have a bloody nose "Oh great the blood on my shirt goes great with my skirt"I said seconds later a deep voice replies "I mean the shirt does look good thanks to me your basic outfit is now up to date with the kids these days". I look up in anger and confusion looking straight into the eyes of a quite handsome dirty blonde, green eye male with a quite expensive suit which made me snap out of my day dream knowing that this man might sue your broke azz cause you never know when you will piss of a rich person. " I'm sorry I have to go I'm really late can we talk about the stain on your shirt later? I swear I won't run away". I heard a chuckle from him which not gonna lie turned me on a lil bit  god I hate myself . " Ok I'll be waiting this suit isn't fit to go to any normal dry cleaner". After he said that I knew I fuqed up "am I really gonna pay for this dude's thousand dollars suit their better be a other exit out this building" . "Hey Greg what are you waiting for let's get inside" I turned around to find and man with reddish- brown eyes looking at the dirty blonde hair dude "oh so his name is Greg hm basic but nice" . "Oh hey Sir Zach seems like your grumpy today" he said back to the black haired devil looking man to unfortunately making eye contact with me and my bloody nose. "You could at least pick a cute girl to flirt with now this is just sad" "EXCUS MEIII!!???"

What Tatti was wearing

Heyyy~ I hope you guys enjoy this chapter I don't really know what this story will be about but let's wish it goes well and plz don't be shy to tell me your opinions of this story it will help me improve as a writer THANK YOU~-

Heyyy~
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter I don't really know what this story will be about but let's wish it goes well and plz don't be shy to tell me your opinions of this story it will help me improve as a writer THANK YOU~-