Glimpse

I wanted to help all the amateur and new user on wattpad in making cover for their book.
I know that there are many people who don't get proper apps to maker a cover for themselves and even if they do they don't get any idea to make their cover interestingor the way they want it to be. So I wanna help them all. You can leave a message on my notice board or message me privately if you want any help with your covers, I am always there to help you all.

Please be kind while requesting.

What you have to do.
You just have to describe your story genre.
How could you like your cover to be.
Any specific quotes you want be added on your cover.
Name of your book

Time taken to make them.
I can make your covers in a day and you can use them.

The covers posted here will only be used by who requested them to be made from me and no one else can use them.

Don't feel scared and burden to request for your needs.

I know many people are just too shy to present their request.
And I'm a shy person myself so feel free to message me for your book covers.

I will make cover for anyone even if you are new to wattpad or a experienced user here.

If you need any guidance and advice with your book you can message me privately. I could be very happy to help you all.

I am also just an amateur and I might lack somewhere so feel free to demand as many time you want. I won't be frustrated.