06

"I'll come with you then" Niki recommended to Lea.. But Lea refuses. "No Niki ... I can do it by my self" She said with a pretty smile .. "But what if H--" "Dont worry to much Niki.. Its alright." After she said that she left.

Lea feel so happy because theres someone who cares about it. Even she doesnt have any girl friends, Niki, Jungwon and the others are still always there for her.

Lea already reached the classroom, she took her little pouch out of her handbag. "I dont want to take this irritating pills again" Lea said as she wish not to take medicines again and find a cure for her disease. Little did she know, Haruto followed her and saw her take her medicine. "Yahh!But why in the world that cancer think? Why did it came to meee?? Aishh pleaseee dont stick to me I want a better and healthy life" Lea said and then felt a little weakness. "Uhm, Lea right? Im so sorry about what I did earlier, Uhmm Im just bored that time but I didnt really tend to hurt you or anything else" Haruto said as he felt guilty for what he did.. "Wait, did you saw it?!!" Lea asked... Haruto didnt want to lie so he nodded.. "Its a secret okayy.. If you keep that secret I'll forgive you!" Lea said with the smile.. "Ofcoursee!! But can we be frien--" Haruto's word cut off by his group of friends.. "Yah! Haruto your there .. Why are you with that girl?" A boy from the group said.. "Can you please go?!" Haruto said... The group of boys leave as Haruto said, Haruto is known to be a really strict bully so everyone was scared of him.. "By the way, Can I be your friend?" Haruto said.. "Suree!! Sometimes I think of making friends with anyone hehe... About you saw earlier... I have a cancer so obviously I have few friends and some of them forgot or dislike me because of my condition... So thank you for being friends with me" Lea said...

"Why is Lea so late" Niki said "What if Haruto bullied her again, How about her disease?" He continued.. "Wait, what? Disease?" Jake asked and eyes widen.. "Idk if its okay for her to say but she has a cancer and I think she needs protection so bye" Niki said as he rushed. Niki is finally in the classroom seeing the two both smiling make his curious.. "Yah! What did you do to her?" Niki said.. "Yahh... Niki~ahhhh He just make friends with me... nothing wrong right?" Lea said innocently.. "Lets go, next time be careful in having friends" Niki held Lea's hand and go with her... "But wait!!! Leaaa" Haruto said trying to stop them but he just chose peace.. "What am I doing, I used to fight if someone didnt follow my command... Aish, simple, she's my Friend" He said.. "What? Friend? Omg Haruto... Are you for real? What have Lea done to you?" I as an author... I dont know if why Haruto is talking with himself 🤡.. "Yahhh, Why are you here... this is our classroom... so leavee.. privacy pleace" a girl from the class said.. "If you want privacy go to the washroom!" Haruto said as he get out.

"Niki... Haruto wants to be friend with me ... its so simple so I agreed..." Lea explained.. "You know that Haruto was a Bully, I also know that you had a cancer.. what if he hurt you again?" Niki replied.. "I trust in all of you guys.. I didnt even think of you like that when I first saw you... And Haruto said he doesnt mean that" Lea continued her explanation.. "Then you believed him?" Niki asked.. "No need your answer... I already know its a yes" Niki answered his own question and walks faster that almost left the girl behind.. "Yah!! Mr. Nishimura.. Wait for me!" Lea said while chasing the boy..
_____________

<WORD COUNT: 672>

<KKEUT>

<CHAPTER ENDED>