1: Naughty Angels

1: Naughty Angels

A sweet burden on my waist... I sighed...

"Hmmm... Morning my angel.." that voice... Always greets me in the morning... the voice of my Angel... I felt a brush of lips againts my nape...

"Morning, my angel..." he snuggled againts me... he buried his face on my hair... I faced him...

My angel is still asleep... I traced his nose with the tip of my finger... I lifted his face and seared his lips with a morning kiss... "Wake up now, my angel..." i whispered againts his lips before locking it again...

In a moment, he is on top of me... Kissing me torridly...

"Uhmp." I sighed againts his lips... "Did you dream of me, angel?"

"Yeah... In my dream, i was doing this..." he inserted his hand underneath my shirt and caressed me... I arched, bewildered by the feelings that assulted me, when his hand contacted againts my bare skin...

"and this," he bit my earlobe, trailed his tongue down my neck...

"and this.." his lips went back to my mouth and fiercely played his tongue with mine...

"Yup.. That's my dream, ANgel.."

"That's nice..." my breath is still irregular..

"How about you, what's your dream?"

"My dream?"  i stood up and pushed him on the bed.. Now, Im on top of him...His hands on my waist...

"I remember doing this..." i pushed his shirt till his naked..