Chapter Thirteen

Hyungwon has freaked out after hearing the news of his scandal. Not knowing if his father would be able to hear this news and do something about it, or deny all the rumors.

 Not knowing if his father would be able to hear this news and do something about it, or deny all the rumors

• •

"Hyung, I'm fine really" Hyungwon tried to convince Kihyun. "Wonnie, if you were fine you wouldn't be crying right now would you" Kihyun said in the most concerned way. Hyungwon just shook his head trying to dry his tears. He never liked crying, it made him feel weak. He also didn't like it because if he cried when he was younger he got in trouble for it.

From being locked in the closet, to thrown across the room. You could say he'd terrified. If he did one thing wrong he would get yelled at. If he voiced his opinion, or expressed himself, it would get worse. Thinking of all the times he's had to sleep under the house, or on the floor. He started to freak out.

"Omg.. he's gonna put be back in the basement, I don't wanna go back to the basement" the rest of Monsta X looked at him concerned. "Hyung, please don't let him pit me back there, it was scary down there" he looked in Kihyun's eyes pleading.

"Don't worry Wonnie, everything's fine now, it's 2020.. ok, stay focused on me.. no Wonnie, look at me" Kihyun snapped his fingers in Hyungwon's face a few times. Hyungwon zoned out, trying to come back but the couldn't. He was stuck in the endless loop of his father beating him. He started seeing black outline his vision, he didn't care.

He just let it consume him. Like a wolf to its prey. Eating him, he gave up....

kikidoesntloveyou

Tagged: @chaeturtlex05

Liked by : i.m.naked, bigbunny, babysharknunu, and 450,000 others

kikidoesntloveyou : let me get one this straight(not me) this man right here. He's the sweetest person you'll ever meet. Yeah, he's been through some stuff, but he made it through. He won't take the hate for this rumor going around, and neither will I. If you even try to come at either him or Wonho I will personally pull a Hyungwon, and put my fist up your ass. This man is beautiful both inside and out. Don't hate who you don't know. He deserves the world.. he deserves everything. He freaked put because he thought everyone was gonna hate him. Let him know you care. Let them both know. #hyungwonhowecareforyou
I care for you.
_____________
Comments are disabled for this post