Chapter 25

Aya watched with a wide smirked as wooden cart was pelted through the air, she knew who was in their everyone began to run away as Aya only stayed were she was.

'He won't change, his friend is injured' Aya thought as she ran on the house, all the other soldiers looked at her eyes wide on seeing her running after the cart.

"Aya!" Hanji screamed alarmed as she feared for the boiling steam that bertolth can emit though the brown hair women eyes became wide as she saw the young dark hair boy climb out of the cart.

"Reiner!" The dark haired male scream for his friend as he used his Odm gear, Aya smiled widely ass eh saw his face while she quickly ran towards him and followed him.

"If i agree to talk! Will you all be willing to lay down and die?!" Bertolth shouted causing Aya to stop and looking at the male in disgust " We only want three things! Eren Yeager, Aya and everyone is the walls to die!" He continued while they continued, Aya laughed

"Yeah and who decided that?!" Armin shouted eyes wide as he stood beside Eren, Aya in front and closer to the dark haired male.

"It was me Armin! I decided your lives should end here and now!" Bertolth shouted while Aya's face grew more and more irritated as she clenched her fists.

"That's to bad! I was hoping to finally stop hearing Annie scream!" Armin shouted causing Aya to look back at the blonde who simple wore a worried expression while Aya heard Bertolth gasp loudly.

"Fine by me!" Bertolth shouted causing Armin to gasps while Aya signed loudly before she began to quickly run towards the dark haired male.

"Let's stop all the talking now!" Aya screamed as she aimed her blade at him which stabbed him in the side as he skidded away from her on the roof of the building. The dark haired male looked towards her shocked.

"Your one of us! Why are you helping them!" Bertolth scream while Aya eyes only glared towards the male before she rushed towards him their blade hitting each other before Aya kicked him sending him flying and stabbing him in the face.

"I'm not one of you!" Aya shouted raising her sword as she was about to stab him till she heard it again that voice which causing the blonde to stop and look at the wall. Bertolth glared as he raising his sword striking her in the leg as she fell down he roof

"Aya!" Armin screamed as she neared the roof though it was to late as the blonde had already fallen onto the ground, her leg breaking in the process as she let out a loud grunt.

"Ah! Damn it" Aya mumbled holding her leg up in the pain before the blonde looked up back at the roof to see Armin confronting the dark haired titan. Aya looked back at the buildings to see Hanji and Mikasa up on the building.

"I don't think bertolth plans to transform, he must of seen how badly Reiner is wounded" Armin spoke after Mikasa had attacked the said titan and him fleeing the process.

"That's why i went for him-Ah!" Aya states after she had jumped onto the roof holding her leg in pain while he teenagers looked at her eyes wide

"Aya are you okay?" Armin questioned looking at higher blonde in concern as well as Mikasa, Aya just simple shook her head while she held her bleed shoulder.

"I'm fine" Aya states before she looked to where Bertolth had left, Aya signed before she turned back to the two teenagers "Take Reiner hostage then fight him with our blade" Aya states while Armin nodded though Mikasa still wore a unsure expression

"From the look of him, It seem like he had a plan" Mikasa spoke looking down at her arm "Not only that but he seemed more determined then before" She spoke again before Aya signed looking towards the village.

"You just have to be more determined then him right?" Aya questioned looking at the teenagers who nodded though the teenagers eyes widened as the women gasped.

"A titan shifter is going to transform!" Aya shouted causing the teenager eyes to wide before the blonde rushed towards them "Get down!" She screamed pushing them forwards so they were behind a building as a large light appeared and streamed emitting from the light as it push many of the building.
Aya eyes widened as she held onto both teenagers behind the building.

"You kids okay?!" Aya shouted as she swung in the air and towards titan Eren who held the rest of the Levi squad while they all nodded, The blonde stood beside the teens as she looked back

"Where's the hange squad?!" Jean asked his brown eyes filled with concerned. Armin hesitated looking towards the blonde women who clenched her fist tightly.

"They were right underneath the blast zone" Armin states with a frown while Aya only tightened her fist tighter as she looked back to see the colossal titan, its red burning skin standing up.

"Are you saying... the only one who survived are the seven of us?" Jean questioned while Aya gritted her teeth watching as the giant monster destroyed the village with fire and steam while the bricks only crushed others.

"Aya What should be do now? We can't wait to be flatten by burning houses!" Jean shouted causing the blonde women to stiffen before she turned back to see all the teenagers before she gulped.

"Armin?" Aya questioned turning to the other blonde who gasped, Aya frowned "I'm sorry to do this to you but i don't know, i can barely walk" Aya states pointing to her leg while Armin gulped.

"You in command now Armin" Mikasa states patting the boy on the shoulder while he looked back face sweating from the stress and nerves "We'll follow you to the end" She finished

"We should retreat, our best bet is to keep our distance away from the Colossal titan and get commands from the commander" Armin states though he stopped once seeing Jean shake his head.

"Think about it, if we let the colossal titan reach the wall, the other will be finished" Jean spoke everyone looking towards him "He will from burning building spreading the fire and trapping the rest" Jean finished

"Your right, our only hope is to defeat bertolth right now" Armin states as his face flushes in thinking, Aya looked back towards the scene of the red titan.

"We can't get help, only we can do it" Aya states as she looked towards all the teenager who sweated before she turned towards the blonde genius who face simple read thinking. Aya jumped once a crumbled piece of brick smashed into the building next to them.

"Armin?! Your orders?"
"What do we do?"
"Were gonna die soon"

'Aya' The blonde head snapped up as she looked towards the wall eyes wide as she kept it thinking to the voice she heard, she gasped while everyone else just wore a look of fear.