STRAWBERRY COW🐄🍓ʏᴍɪʀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

"𝐿𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑤𝑏𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑤, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑔𝑜 𝑤𝑜𝑤, 𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑜𝑜, 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒🥰"

*Y/n pov*
"YMIR!! LOOK AT IT!!" I said to my freckled girlfriend as I gawked over a pink cow plush I saw inside of the toy section. She turned to face me letting me know I had her full attention. I harshly pointed my finger at the adorable thing while she gave me a confused look.

"The cow?," I nod my head at her.

"What about it?"
I ran over and picked it up then dashed back over to her.

"DONT YOU SEE HOW CUTE IT IS???" I looked at her like a little kid in a candy store. She knew I've been wanting a strawberry cow stuffed animal but I was never been able to find one. And this, this was my chance to finally get it.

"Yeah it's cute...ish" she said. I looked at her with squinted eyes showing her I was irritated by her little comment.

"𝐶𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒 𝑠𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑠, 𝐼'𝑚 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑠 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑚𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑦🐝"

*Ymir pov*
The h/c girl have me a irritated look before turning her gaze back to the stuffed animal in her hands. Not gonna lie, it was cute seeing her this excited over something so little. Yet to her it seemed so big. She look back at me, practically with stars in her eyes and said...

"Can we get her?" A sweet smile forming on her face.

I decided to tease her a bit and said...

"No. It's unnecessary." Trying to hold back my smirk.

She frowned and huffed at me then went to put the toy back in it's place. She came back to me and told me she was going to the clothing aisle. I nodded and watched her leave. As soon as she was far enough away I quickly ran and grabbed the stuffed toy off the shelf and but it in my cart. I hid it well enough that she wouldn't suspect a thing.

(She's definitely going to kill me for this) I thought. But I knew it was worth seeing her smile so I went with the plan anyways. I try looking for her but she's nowhere to be found. I start to panic and resort to the only thing I know would help....

🐄🍓

*Y/n pov*
I found everything I was looking for, except for the cow plush of course, but Ymir said no so I'll try again another time. I went to the food aisle to look for some snacks when I heard an announcement...

"Ms.Y/N Fritz may you please come to register number 10, your....child is looking for you"

(But I don't have a...oh my god) I thought to myself. I quickly made my way to the front of the store and once I reached register 10, I see my idiot standing there bawling her eyes out. She finally sees me and says...

"Y/NNNN I FOUND YOU!!"

She runs up and jumps on me. I turn to the cashier and apologize for Ymir's behavior. I see she's paid for a few things and I could've swore I saw something pink and fluffy. I brush it off and go pay for my items.

🍓🍓🍓

*Ymir pov*
We head to the car, me still holding on to Y/n for dear life.

"Ymir you can let go now" she says while gently tapping my arm that's hooked around her neck.

"B-But I don't want to lose you again..." I say. She yanks me off and says...

"We're at the car idiot. I can't possibly go anywhere."

She rolls her eyes at me and starts loading her things in the trunk. I make sure she doesn't see the toy I secretly bought for her. It smelt like strawberries so that was a bonus. As Y/n is loading things in the car she accidentally drops something and some guy whistles while saying...

"LOOK AT THAT ASS!!!"

🐄

*Y/n pov*

"LOOK AT THAT ASS" I hear someone say realizing he's talking to me. I pull my skirt down and look at Ymir with a look of discomfort and disgust. She takes the hint and says...

"LEAVE MY WIFE ALONE OR ILL ROCK YOUR SHIT BITCH!!"

He looks at the both of us and says
"D*ke" Ymir clenches her fist and says...

"The fuck did you just say?? Go on repeat it pussy."

"I said you're a d*ke deaf bitch." Ymir breaks and throws a punch at him, hitting him in the middle of the throat. He gasps and falls to the ground in which she climbs on top of him and beats the living daylights out of him.
I realize enough is enough and say....

🍓🍓🍓🍓

*Ymir pov*
I'm too busy beating this bitch up that I can't hear Y/n calling out for me and telling me to stop. I suddenly feel myself being pried off of the guy and being held back. I turn to see who stopped me only to realize it's Y/n. I calm down a little bit knowing she's okay and look back at the rando on the ground. He looks half beat to death, [Im alive but I'm dead] with a cherry on top. I smile at the sight and Y/n shoved me into the car. She gets in the passenger seat as I drive off completely forgetting about the scene I just caused. She pinches my ear and says...

"You almost killed him Ymir." Her voice was strong and stern so I knew she was pissed. I smirk and say...

"Yeah that was the plan baby cakes" She scoffs at the nickname and says...

"Be serious Ymir. You could've gotten arrested." I chuckled at her statement and keep driving.

🐄

*Y/n pov*
We arrive at home and Ymir tells me to go in the house and that she can handle the bags. I head up to our room and sit down on our bed. I turn on my phone to check the time. (Only 5:30 huh? I guess I could make something for dinner) I think to myself. My thoughts are interrupted by Ymir coming in with all of our stuff. She smiles at me and says....

"Hold on I'll be right back cutie" I nod at her as she leaves the room. She comes back a few minutes later with something behind her back.

"What's that?" I ask

"Well I knew you wanted it sooo..." she pulls out the strawberry cow I told her about.

"I got it." My eyes widen and I run up to her. I take the animal out of her hands and give her a bone crushing hug.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH YMIR!!"

"Yeah yeah I take it as you aren't mad at me anymore?" I smile and say...

"NOPE!!"
Her expression turns into one of love and she says...

"MARRY ME MY SWEET LITTLE ANGEL" she covers my face in kisses as I say...

"Maybe one day"

"𝐿𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑤𝑏𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑤...🐄🍓"

The end