Chapter 9

Lorelei's POV

While walking in this dark and empty street with the moon and street lights guiding us as our light and with a man beside me, I decided to start a conversation.

"Hey, Luthor..." I called out and he responded to me with a hum.

"This is just a hunch... But I think... I think, we are going to deal with someone again." 

(A/n Okay guys... In this story si Luthor na yung moriaty dito katulad sa last Chapter ng PL pero hindi na coma si Loki dito at hindi din nag ka amnesia si Jamie, at hindi din na disband yung club nila dito)

"What do you mean?" Tanong nito sa akin.

 Napatingin ako sa kanya. Luthor can be trusted so I don't have to worry about anything. I let out a sigh as I decided to tell him everything.

"Yesterday, someone gave Jamie a picture and in that picture, there is a person who has the same look as Loki. I ask Loki about it yesterday and he said that he isn't him. Mayroon ding babae na may kaparehas ng body shape at buhok ko duon and I am also sure that that girl isn't me." I said as I look up at the sky.

"So?"

"The picture is about the girl seducing 'Loki'." I said still looking up at the sky. Hindi sumagot si Luthor kaya nag patuloy na ako.

"The first conclusion that I have is that someone is trying to break the bond that the QED 4 had. The second, is that that person is trying to destroy mine and Loki's social life. If that person had that kind of picture, I doubt na yun lang na picture ang mayroon siya." I'm not entirely sure if what I said is right.

If the person behind all of this is doing it just for fun then he's going too far. That single picture can ruin our lives. Rumors can be made through that picture and the worse case is if malaman ito ng parents namin. I know that they can do something about it but I want to handle this case on my own. You may call me selfish but I had already ended up my mind.

"So you're asking me to help you find that person?"

Luthor's POV

"So you're asking me to help you find that person?"

"Yes." I look at the girl beside me. I can tell that she is very serious about this.

I know that once Lorelei made up her mind then she will go for it. She's not the type of person to back down that easily. Finding the person behind all of this is easy.

"Do you really think that this is a serious matter?" I asked. 

I don't think that she needed to be so pressed and serious about this. It's just child play for me. It's not that worse than what Stein had done before. But we also can't ignore it. As they said, it always starts with the smallest things.

"Yes... I've been feeling uneasy since the fight that Jamie and I had."

"Why ask me? Have you ever told this to your friends?" I'm also quite confused myself. I know that the QED 4 can take this case themselves. I know that they can fix things on their own. It is their club's problem so why must I get involved in this?

She let out a sigh before she spoke.

"I will tell them sooner, I don't have an intention to keep this a secret. But not right now, especially since Jamie is kinda acting weird, she kinda scares me. I had already told Loki about this but just like what I had expected, he doesn't have any interest in this kind of things. I know I can rely on Al but I don't want him to be involved in this."

Lorelei's POV

Another silence occupied us again. I let out a sigh. I don't really know if he's willing to help. Wait, who am I kidding? Of course, he wouldn't. I know that he doesn't have any interest in it. Him and Loki are brothers after all.