The Power of the Moon

In the times of castles and great warriors there was a child born whome which had a great destiny ahead of him.During a great war between men and demons a woman was kidnapped by the demon assassins.They took this woman to their master who force her to have sex and conceive his offspring.She was return after six months of being held hostage to guarantee the child was in her.The child she was three months away from having would possess great powers of both sides humans and demons,in this realm the humans get their power from mother natures energy and the demons use the power of the moon.

   The "Great War" as it was called force kings of the land to join alliances to hold back the great power of the demons.The war had stop for 15 years because of both sides weakening and it would soon to happen again on the three day eclypse that bring great power to both sides.The ways of the demon child would decide the end of the war.

    The mother of Argos fought hard to keep it a secret that the child was part demon.The child soon turned 13 then his power came awakened in him so he started to question his mom about it.Certain blood lines where natural mages but every century a great wizard was born.The great wizard was yet to be discovered so the boy thought he was the wizard.The Gaza which its the soldiers that patrol the great castle and surroundin fortress discovered the Argos toying with his powers at night under the full moon.They took the boy to the king Solomon and the king had his mages study the boy.The mages determined the boy wasn't the great wizard.Even though the boy had great powers during both the day and night they couldn't determine why so they brought his mother in to question her.She was of no magic heritage and her son shouldn't have magic talent.

     In those times no one ever heard of breeding with demons which was impossible but they never thought about being able to breed with the great demon king.They accused Argos's mother of treason and had her beheaded for conspirating with the demons.The boy was being held at a magical prison he couldn't break out of.Months of study on the boy went by and still no source of why he had great magic potential.The great wizard was discovered so they decided when the time was right they would battle Argos against the wizard and see who was greater.

      After months of training both children,the day had come for their battle.Although Argos learn quicker and was stronger then the wizard they still battled them.Argos was stronger and defeated the wizard which left everyone astonished.Argos became a great wizard and trained along side with Toku the great wizard.One day a man appeared in the kingdom ane requested a audience of the king.He was granted the audience and told the Solomon about a prophecy that was to be fulfilled on the days of the eclypse.Solomon ordered the Argos and Toku be transported to the realm of the dragon to be trained for the upcoming eclypse.