The Truth Untold

Today was the worst day of my life. The person I have been dating for the last five years, the only person I had in this whole world, the only man I trusted, is the one who killed my parents four years ago. I have struggled to look for my parents murderers for the last six years, but less did I know that Mr. Jeon Jungkook, or my boyfriend, is the one.

Flashback, 6yrs ago

"Y/nieee~~, come fast, or we will get late" mom shouted from downstairs. "Just one more minute, I am coming" I shouted back. Yesterday I graduated from my school with high grades so my parents decided to make me for an outing in the nearby picnic area. Well my parents were having business issues, and so they had less money.... But still they were known to be the biggest business dealers in South Korea.

02:30 PM

We reached our spot and got out of the car. We looked for a place to go and sit. Since we all loved places with less people or no people, we searched for a place with no one. Luckily we got one. As we were walking through that cold empty place to reach our destination, a car came and stood in front of us. Three masked men jumped out of the car and shooted my parents two times. I was so shocked that I fell on the ground and lost consciousness.

After sometime I opened my eyes just to see myself in an empty hospital room with syringes pierced through the skin of my hand. All the memories rushed through my mind. I got up from the bed to look for my parents but the only thing I found was silence everywhere. None of my loved ones were there. The world around me dropped knowing what had happened. I fell on the ground crying for mercy, crying and praying to god. But I got nothing. Both my parents were gone forever and would never return. I managed myself and got up. I walked out of the hospital without anyone noticing me.

I reached home after a stressful sad walk. Entering the big bungalow, I found nothing but darkness everywhere. I had nothing to do so I just went to my closet took my clothes and took a shower. After the shower I laid on the bed with a blank mind. Looking at the ceiling I fell asleep. I had college the next day.

Next Day in College

While I was walking down the hallway thinking about my sad life, I felt someone running past me. As he went in front, I saw a tall, young man with abs and biceps running down.

Two Years Later (because I am too lazy to write the whole thing)

One day, as usual we went to our college together holding hands. After the end of our first class, we decided to skip the second class. I went to the cafe to buy something for me and him cause we both were hungry. We both sat on the school bench. We both were munching on our foods with pin drop silence. Jungkook decided to break the silence. "Y/n, I want to say something to you" He said in a serious voice. "Sure, is it something very serious?" I asked him. He kept his food aside and took my little hands on his big hands and said in a shy tone "Y/n, it's been two years since we are bestfriends and I thought it would be the right time to tell you. Being a mafia its quite difficult to stay at home and after returning from missions its very tiring. But I fell for you when I saw you for the first time. Even after my missions when I see you I feel relaxed and comforted. Since I have loved you for two years, I wanna ask you, 'Will you be my girlfriend?' ' My eyes widened with each word that came out of his mouth. I have been waiting for him to say this for how long I don't know. And finally the day did arrive. Without a second thought I said "yes, I would love to be your girlfriend". Not even 1 second went by when he pulled me into a passionate kiss.

END OF FLASHBACK

I was sitting on the couch thinking about him and me. Thinking about all those happy days I spent with the mafia who killed my parents. All the years when i never even got a hint about what was going to happen in the future. Whenever I asked him to help me look for my parent's killers, he always excused himself by saying he was busy. Me being a fool excused him thinking that he being a mafia must be really busy. But the real reason was that he was afraid of being caught.