The conversation

you and your friends are at the local coffe house. you are wearing (y/f /c) clothing and you just vent to (y/f) hair salon. you where about to tell your friends about your New job offer. when you get a Notification.

unknown number: Hey

your face goes pale as you stare at down your phone. *who is this?* you think as you start to fade out of the conversation.

(y/n): hi

you already reget writing to the unknown number, you suddenly dont hear the muffled conversation. you look up from your phone, and all your friends are staring at you.

-someone more important on there? your friend Jessica questioned. you try to think of an explanation after a while your finally able stutter out an answer. -uh no, no i just got a Notification. *i must sound so, so stupid right now* you think to yourself while she just continued her story.

unknown number (u/n): im sorry about last night, i made a fool of myself.

you decided to go With it, just to see what would happen. While making sure that you didnt fall completely out of the conversation.

(y/n): hey, its okay. everyone makes a fool of them selves, im sure i did.

(u/n): well you did some funny Dances though. ;)

(y/n): oh god, its such a blur. :(

(u/n): i just wanted to check up on you, so wyd?

-seriously? whos so important? Sarah asked you. *what would you say; that a Complete stranger texted you and now youre answering?* -someone texted me With the wrong number, and now im answering. you blurted out without thinking. *what would they think, they are all married or in comitted realationships. and here you were single in your thirties texting a wrong number.*

-were going home, because we have responsibilities. or families to go home to. And just as fast as she said it, they left.

(y/n): I were coffe house With my friends, theyre now mad at me for texting you, so they left:(wbu?

(u/n): With a couple of my friends, so they left huh?

(y/n): Yeah, so what you guys doing, then?

(u/n): im at work, one question.

(y/n): shoot. ;)

(u/n): when were you going to tell me this was the wrong number?

you look down at your phone, you stand up and you lay some Money on the Counter top. you start to feel bad as you walk out of the coffe house, he texted someone and expected someone else.

(y/n): i were going to, but you just kept replying and i thought that i could go along With it. im sorry, i should have said so.

(u/n): its okay, just stay honest from now on though. ok?

(y/n): yep, will do

(u/n): so whats your name?

(y/n): im (y/n)

you put your phone in your Pocket as you walk into the videostore, to rent a couple of Movies. when you were done you took the Subway home. it was short but it felt like hours also really dirty so you decided to stand. when you got off you decided to go right home, you walked fast you definetly didnt feel safe in the streets alone.

You walk into your Apartment building, you walk up the old, creaking stairs. when you got to your door you unlock it quickly, then you get inside, take off your coat and kick off your boots. you look down at your phone and there is no Notifications. you decided since the clock was 5.pm that you would take a little nap on your sofa.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note

i really tried