We Meet Again

Hey!, My name is Sammey Worsnop I am a sister to Danny Worsnop, he is the best brother ever he is 22 years old. I am 20 years old to be proude of it too.

We both love singing/screaming, when people say "do they get along well?" to our parents... They don't even answer they just point to us, then that person who asked the question just go's scilent because Danny and I are praticing a song for anything.

I never told him this because I knew he would get pissed off but I like one of his band members... I just have to get the guts to tell him one day or let him find out one day, but it's been so hard to keep track with him because of so many tours he is on. It feels like he's not even my brother anymore, its very tragic at the same time too.

My mom invites me over for dinner every sunday but she only wishes that her son can be there too. We finaly sit at the dinner table and my mom says "I have great news for you.." "WHAT!." I ask in exitment, "your brother is coming home on wenesday and staying for a week. Also, he will take you were ever he go's because he knows your pain that you are feeling." "MOM... OH MY GOD...YOUR.. FUCKING JOKING, YOU AREN'T SCERIOUS ABOUT T-THIS." I said very loudly. She adds "AND. he will let you sing/scream one of the songs with him at worped tour in america NewYork. I jump out of my chair and start pacing the floor,circling the table and eating at the same time. "Sweetie... im not joking at all, but im going to miss my little girl and your beatufull blue hair that i thought was terrible, but it wasn't." she said with a smile on her face. "it's teal by the way, but oh my shit I NEED TO GO SHOPPING FOR STUFF AND GIFTS FOR THE BAND."i said in panic mode. "Sammey, calm down okay, you have 3 days to get everything done." "okay mom i will do this all tomorrow and be ready for wenesday."

-The Next Day-

"Okay, First im going to the mall, then in the mall im going to hottopic,tillies,vans then the food cort after that I will go to fye then im done." I got to the mall I first go to hottopic to buy a bunch of shirts and skinny jeans then all of the other places to get gifts. Wile I was at it I went to Victoria's secret to get my self something else just incase i need a little cheering up if you know what i mean" "Okay i got Danny something I got Ben something same with Cameron, James and Sam. Okay I'm good now...... OH MY FUCKING SHIT were am I going to put all my stuff?. Shit i sound like a drama queen damn it... Okay a better way of putting that.. Were is all my shit going to go? thats better. (thinking/talking in my head) I haven't saw Danny in 4 years. 4 years ago I had brown hair no tattoos or pericings and no GOOD makeup style, Now I have teal hair a tattoo on both of my arms a nostril and snake bite pericings. I wonder if the whole band changed like I did? ah oh well they probably did."

-The next day (tuesday)-

I wake up in my giant bed it feels like I got shot yesterday, I get up take a shower, do my hair/ makeup then fed myself. "I found a suite case in my room at moms house.. It's gimungo that means giant.I pack all my clothes in the prosess of not folding them, my mom hates when i don't fold my clothes.. but at some points I love when she gets angry because her facial reactions are so funny.

My room is empty so is my bathroom it feels so weird without anything in it...I get a call from my BEST friend Emily Kashi we talked for hours, but she was born in London and she went to college in Japan and she didn't want to come back because Japan is the "best" country ever. I like Japan but thats her opinion not mine.

"I sleep at my moms house because im that exited to see him and go on tour to AMERICA with him I'm so happy to see him."

I went to sleep around 12:00 because I needed to strain all my energy out of my body before I can sleep.

I wake up on Wednesday, I jump out of bed take a shower do my hair and my makeup and go down stairs eat my breakfast and then I hear a knock on the door...

I run to the door look throough the peep hole and its the whole band. My heart starts raising but I just breath. I open the door and hug Danny to he almost lost all of the air in his body.

"Ahh-hhh Sammey let go please" Danny said when exaling out rapidly. He leans over holding his knee breathing rapidly I apoligise He finaly says " WOAH were did your weekness go and your hair arms and style go? I like this style better... " Hello to you to I have been working out my muscles alot lately" I hug the rest of them but when I hug the one I love I felt his heart beat intensly when I layed my head on his chest. Sam looks at me and complments my hair and how the teal brings out my eyes . "thank you Sam" "Danny gives him this look dude if you hit on my sister you will die." Look.

Its not that much of a good ending but its good enough but this is my first Asking Alexandria fan fic so I hope you like it :D

Fan and Vote

Sam<3