My Birthday Present?

I can't hold it back from him kissing me, I want to but I can't its a feeling I can't describe, but it feels... Good....

"Ben where are my picks" Cameron shouts. Ben stops and says "next to my bed in my draw" he says breathing heavily. He jumps back on me and try's to take off my shirt... Now he is trying to open my mouth.. He gets it to open and circling my tongue. I let go of my shirt he manages to take it off.. Now its weird because were in the honeymoon suit with a king sized bed and 4 glasses of wine. He finally gets off i'm surprised he got up. He says "Sammy sorry it was a reflex your just so pretty, hot, gorgeous and Sexy. Danny will kill me if I do anything to you and he is more upset because of your dad. You said he coming home soon. Oh yeah heres your shirt haha." I respond " thanks, again when they go out?" Ben exclaims " what do you mean when they go out?" I answer his question "when everyone is gone" Ben gets it and runs out of the room.

Danny comes home and calls everyone into his room but me. I'm getting my shirt back on and I call Emily I haven't talked to her ever since I left and she did text me happy birthday same with my other friends. They sent cards out to my house and my mom opened them for me and put the money in my bank account.

I get my phone and call her.

"Hello" she says "Hey,Em whats up I haven't talked to you in a while." I say "i wish I can ask you the same question. How is America? How is the band?" She asks " AMERICA IS FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC. The band?... Y-y-yeah there g-good. I lie "why did you hesitate, tell me I wont tell anyone even Danny." She begs. "Okay, you know how I always had the hots for someone in the band and I never told anyone?" I tell her "yeah..." She says "well it was........... Ben...-" i explain "No way really?" Emily says in shock " we kinda made out and I think I have a hike..." I say in a low voice " WAIT, YOU HAD SEX?!" she shouts "NO NO NO NO we just kissed for a while and he took off my shirt and he, I guess remembered and pushed himself away." I still explain. "Oh okay thank goodness I don't want to become a step aunt... Right now." She giggles "well Danny is calling me in for my LATE party so talk to you soon" I say " See ya buh bye" "bye".

Danny calls me into the room again. I get my AA sweatshirt because i'm 'cold'. I walk in and they scream "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" I have the biggest smile on my face. "thank you guys." I say "Blow out the candles' James said. "No one stand behind me when I blow them out.." I inform them. "Okay" Sam said in a depressed voice. I blow the candles out and Danny doesn't want to eat the cake first he wants my to open my present.

I pick up the present and it is heavier than I thought it would be. I open it up and Its a guitar 'woooo' "It looks like Bens. Thanks guys I wont forget this birthday." I give them separate hugs. "This is from all of us oh yeah here is the card. "I gave Sammey her present already so she got two from me" Ben says. He released that he shouldn't of said that. "What was your other present to her?" Danny asks in suspicion.

WHATS UP MY FELLOW READERS? ITS A LITTLE LONGER I GUESS BUT I STAY AND WRITE EVERYDAY.

FAN AND VOTE

Sam<3