Chapter 5

Sam's POV

Today, I woke up early. Wow I never wake up so early because I'm too lazy to do things that are boring. I'm starting to get used to Seattle again, I really missed this place and also my bestfriends. Well, since Freddie is courting me, I'm excited to annoy him again like I'm doing when we were in 9th grade. I didn't eat breakfast at my apartment because I'm going to Carly's today.

I opened Carly's door and I saw Freddie sitting on the couch eating cereal while watching tv. Why is this guy so early to go to Carly's? 

POV

Sam: hey Freniefer

Freddie: wow you're early

Sam: whatever, where's Carly?

Freddie: upstairs getting ready

Sam: for what?

Freddie: I don't know you ask her

Sam pushed Freddie on the couch and sat there like nothing happened

Freddie: OW WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!

Sam: I need a seat

Freddie: WELL YOU SHOULD'VE ASKED ME TO MOVE?!

Sam: yeah, but I didn't 

Freddie gave me a dirty look, then we heard Carly going downstairs and saw us fighting about the seat

Carly: hey guys! why are you two fighting? I can hear you upstairs

Freddie: Sam pushed me even though she can ask me for a seat!

Sam: It's not my fault you were not moving!

Freddie: oh now its my fault?!

Sam: ofcourse it's yours, I just got he---

Carly: GUYS STOP! I need you two to look after the apartment, I'm going on a date with Griffin

Sam: you already get back to him?

Carly: yes, he introduced me all his peewee babies collection and it's not that bad, the important thing is we are back again. By the way, I thought you guys like each other? why are you fighting again?

Sam: it doesn't mean I like him, I will not annoy or insult him. I still love to do this things to that nub and well, happy for you kid

Freddie: ugh where's Spencer? can't he look after the apartment?

Carly: he had a sleepover at Socko's and Socko's grandma is making her specialty hot chocolate drink so Spencer wants to stay there until later at 6 pm

Sam: can't you just lock the door?

Carly: no more questions, please guys I really need you to look after the apartment, pleaaaaase

Sam & Freddie: fine

Carly left the apartment and the only people in the apartment are Sam and Freddie. 

Sam: I'm hungry

Freddie: then go get your food

Sam: can I have those? ? *pointing at freddie's cereal*

Freddie: NO!

Sam: argh give me those

Sam steals Freddie's cereal and starts to eat them, Freddie gets annoyed so he thinks of something to annoy her too. Sam already finished the cereal then she took out her phone.

Freddie: wow is that the new pearphone?

Sam: yup, brand new

Sam envies her phone to Freddie

Freddie: stop it

Sam: why? you don't have one? *tease laugh?*

Freddie steals Sam's phone in her hands and starts running around the apartment keeping the phone away from Sam

Sam: HEY! GIVE THAT BACK

Freddie: make me a new cereal first!

Sam: NEVER! GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!

Freddie: then I will not give this back to you. NEVER!

Sam: ARGH GIVE THAT BACK OR ELSE

Freddie: or else what? you'll gonna punch me? slap me in the face?

Sam: *gets silent*

Freddie: I'm not scared anymore, I'm used to it

Sam: oh hey look is that a monkey in the bathroom?

Freddie quickly looked in the bathroom and Sam ran to push Freddie on the wall. Freddie's face was so shocked, Sam leans in closer to his face and starts to hold Freddie's hand.

Freddie: wha- what are you trying to do?

Sam: give the phone back or else you will regret stealing that from me

Freddie gave the phone back to her and Sam walked back to the couch so she can watch tv. Freddie's face was still in shock and he can't even move.

Freddie's POV

Oh my gosh. I didn't expected Sam to do that move on me. She hasn't done it to me yet. I don't know what to do after she did that to me. I can't move. She went back to the couch and watched tv like nothing happened. When did she learn how to do that especially to me? She knows I get butterflies easily when she's making me nervous. I can feel the panic through my blood and my heart. I just sat back to the couch and I watched with her. I just pretended like nothing happened 5 minutes ago.

Sam's POV

I can't believe myself doing that, I don't actually do things like that but it just came into my mind when Freddie stole my phone. After I got my phone, I can see Freddie's face in shocked and he's not moving. I just walked back to the couch and pretended like nothing happened because I got embarrassed too but I don't want to show it to him. I forgot that he told me when we were still dating that he gets butterflies when I'm making him nervous and I guess I made him nervous again. I really didn't think of that but that's the only way to get my phone from him. He got stronger now than before, I think he's doing push-ups every day. After 5 minutes, he sat back on the couch like nothing happened but he had a glass of water and while we are watching tv, he's drinking the water. We didn't talk for about 2 hours because of awkwardness but it's normal for the both of us. I know we are just shocked by what happened earlier. 

Hey guys! Sorry for the slow update, I just need to finish some schoolworks. Thank you all for patiently waiting on the update and I'm genuinely happy because most of you that read my fanfic says you guys love this story, ofcourse that motivates me to continue writing more chapters! I appreciate those compliments. I love you guys so much! <33

INSTAGRAM: