Breathe

Sana saw her two best friends at the distance, her smile appearing in that moment. But this time it wasn't an innocent smile like she most of her smiles, this time was much more playful and machiavelous.

She hid behind a tree and thought about a good way to locate herself at the backs of her friends. She took a deep breath before running and surprised to death those two peaceful girls, who didn't contain their scream and jump after that. Sana was brightly laughing, just how she always does, and that way made that boys and girls fall for her. At 15 years old, everyone is fighting with their hormones and discovering new things.

— Sana! I'm gonna kill you!

— Momoring~ It was just a joke! Why don't you take it like Mina?

— She's still in shock — The girl said disgusted.

They were at the park, just to distract themselves from the school a bit, to talk about boys or girls, about the future, the present, about their dreams, nightmares, desires, insecurities, or just to decide about which ice cream they're gonna choose.

Basically, a very typical meeting with your best friends.

— I don't know how we put up with you

— Excuse me? I am the one who doesn't know how I put up with you two, Momoring, you're the same — Mina spoke — Sana is cute, at least

— I'm cute too

— But you choose not to be

The argument between them kept going and Sana inevitably got distracted. Her eyes wandered by the people who were in the park. More boys, more girls, more people, everything so common that it came out as monotonous, just a day like every day.

Or that's what she thought until her eyes crashed with something that made her jaw drop, something she didn't know would be so attractive, something that she kept deep to herself and is happy to see it in someone else, the guilty feeling is gone for a moment. And when that couple pulled apart from their kiss, Sana can assure she had never seen someone as beautiful in her life, looking like a real angel, a dazzling beauty that made her sight in awe. The couple kissed again and Sana now is jealous, she would like to have someone like this in her life, and be that brave.

— Sana, that girl's girlfriend will kill you if you keep staring like that

The named felt herself blushing really hard, she's sure her cheeks expel heat, Sana looked at her friends and wants to nag Momo for her comment, but the words are stuck in her throat, because she still can't fully process what she just saw.

— Wow! Ten seconds without Sana saying a word! It's a record — Mina said playfully.

— I never... — It was difficult for Sana to find the right words — I never saw something like that

— It seems like you liked it — Momo said with a teasing tone.

— W-What? No! You're confused...

— Sana — Mina seriously called — It's all right, ok? — She said, looking at her friend's eyes.

— Yes, ok... — The girl answered, looking down.

The topic was done quickly, even if Sana's eyes diverted to the lovely couple sometimes just to see them being cute. Her friends noticed it, but didn't make comments because they understood it was something very personal and delicate, they didn't want to pressure Sana.

They would never stop discovering new things about each other, they want to get to know each other even more than themselves, they want to feel like real sisters, like family. Momo's anecdotes are funny, Mina's reflections are deep, and Sana's jokes are very boring, but her friends have patience.

— Sana, if you say one more bad joke again, I promise you will never say another one — Momo threatened.

— Just ten more seconds — Sana said chuckling — Just ten more seconds, Momoring~

— What do you mean? — Mina curious asked.

— Let me explain

Since Sana learned the golden rule of the ten seconds, she always tries to apply it in everything she does. It's so funny and useful to her, that every time she thinks about it, she always ends up adding or removing things. Right now, she thinks the definition is perfect enough to expose it to her curious friends.

— It looks like a handbook about "How to put up with your Sana" — Mina concluded.

— In which second do I decide? — Momo questioned.

— Hum... at, approximately, the eight second

— I don't need to wait eight seconds to punch you, I'll do it anyway

— Nope, because you calm yourself in the second two, otherwise I would be at the hospital and you would be apologizing to my mother

They began to laugh again, the have fun together.