Fxck You (edited)

We got to the gym and went back to sit with Jax and Luke. They looked at us confused.

"She meet 4 of her soulmates." Raven says smiling. They all looked at me smiling. Seeming to want to ask more questions.

"Drop it, they know I'm Harley's little sister they wont want me anymore," i said turning my head to see Captain America talking about something and staring right at me. I flip him off as i mouth *fuck you* and he just smiles. *Language* he mouths back i rolled my eyes and turned away.

"Of course they will want you. Your awesome and if they don't you still have us, Harls, and J we wont leave you," Luke says.

"Yeah okay," I said not moving my gaze from the stage.

~time skip~

The assembly finally finished. The special guesses were lead out. My friends and i finally were able to get out of gym. We made our way through the hall that happened to have the room were the heroes are in. My phone started ringing again.

"Hey Snow how is going?" Harley says using that nickname she used when i was a kid.

"Hey Harley not that great-" I start and I noticed more people flooding into the hallways. "Give me second there's to many people here" I said and waved at my friends and walked down an empty hall telling everything to Harley.

"It's Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark babe. Take his money and run" Harley said with a laugh. I rolled my eyes even though she wouldn't be able to see it. "Come on we can be millionaires" Harley said.

"The Joker is just as rich he literally robbed a bank last week" I said not paying attention to were I was going looking down at my nails. I felt something smack me in the face really hard making me trip of my own feet. I landed on my ass my phone has gone flying in a different direction.
"What the fuck" I said looking up to see who hit me. Tony Fucking Stark is looking down at me.
"What the hell dude" I said bring my hand up to my nose to feel something moist. I bring my hand down to see blood on my finger tips.

"I'm sorry who are you?" He asked breaking out of his shock as more heroes file out of the room to see what's going on. With one hand I pushed myself up and on to my feet dusting myself off.

"The girl you hit with a fucking door"'I said annoyed looking around for my phone only to see it in Kid Flash hand. Well shit

"Asshole" I muttered. "Phone please" I said looking towards him feeling the blood keep going down my face. I hands it to me and I feel a spark I don't like when our hand touch.

Before anyone else can saying anything Principle Bitch interrupts. "Ms. Quinn my office NOW!" He yells.

"Shit" i said turning on my heels to walk in his direction. Of course this is some how my fault.

So the next chapter of this book will make no sense until I update it give me a couple of hours to edit and everything will make sense.
~Ms Marvel