Chapter 5 : Misunderstanding

We went to some club that night. On our way there Elena had a huge smile on her face. It was funny to see her like that because Elena wasn't a type of girl who would fall in love,she wanted to have fun. But I guess things have changed now. I wondered who was her mystery guy. When we came there she ran and hugged a guy who I knew really good.I was kinda shocked but they looked cute together. It was Marc. He said hello to me and hugged me too. 'I didn't know you two were together' I said. He looked at her like she was everything to him 'Well we aren't together,yet.But we will be I hope so.' he said and Elena blushed so hard.I was really happy because of her because she deserved the best. It was a little weird because she never fell for a guy so quickly,but then again,who was I to say anything to her. 'So where is your man?' Marc asked me and smirked. I looked at him weird. 'Excuse me? My man?' I asked trying to look clueless about who he asked me,but deep down I knew who was he talking about. 'Yeah,your man Neymar.' he said and sipped his drink. When he mentioned his name I felt sad,angry and confused at the same time.'He isn't my man,plus he has a girlfriend so yeah,there is nothing between us.Why would he even like me?' i said trying to act like I don't even care but I failed. Marc looked at me surprised and smiled. 'Well he does like you.All the way when we went from your home that night he couldn't stop smiling and I know he likes you. He is my friend. I know him and his feelings. And he doesn't have a girlfriend,who told you that?' For a moment I didn't want to believe everything he said. 'Well I saw him today with this girl and they looked super close and I thought..you know.' I said and looked down. He laughed a little and I looked at him questioningly. 'Oh Mia that is his sister Rafaella.Believe me he has got his eyes on you.You should give him a chance,he is an awesome guy.' I thought about everything he said.I overreacted earlier today.Oh Mia,when will you learn? Elena interrupted our conversation. 'Okay you two enough with these themes.We came here to have fun and let's do it.' she said. And we actually did have fun. We danced and sang and it was an awesome night.At the end of the night Marc took us home.I felt so tired and went straight to bed.Before I fell asleep I decided to send Neymar a message. 'Hey Neymar. I am sorry I refused to go out with you today when you asked me.There was a misunderstaning. That was rude of me.I hope you can forgive me and give me other chance?Sweet dreams,Mia <3'. I fell asleep with a slight smile on my face because I knew I did the right decision.

Neymar's POV

When I read her message I was disappointed. Plus there was a hint of her avoiding me. I couldn't figure out why would she avoid me. Maybe she really doesn't want to see me. I decided to go see Marc. I knocked on his door. He opened the door and looked like he just got up from bed. I came in and just started telling him all about how I feel about Mia. When I finished he was looking seriously at me. 'Dude I knew you liked her but not this much.You are falling for her bro.And don't worry she wants to see you but you have to understand her.It is not easy to be her.You have to put yourself in her skin and try to understand what is her life like.It's not easy when their parents aren't there to help them.Maybe she is afraid to let you in her life.Give her some time.' Marc explained to me and tried to calm me down a little. Just as I thought of what she has gone through I felt pain in my chest.She was so brave and great. Oh man I was really falling for her. Marc asked me to go out with him and her friend Elena but I didn't want to go because I knew she wouldn't be there. He was falling for that girl too but I didn't want to bother him about that.I went straight home.I watched some movies and listened music until late in the night when I got a message.I saw it was from Mia.She was apologizing for not saying yes to go out with me and said there was an misunderstanding.I was confused and wanted to call her to explain me everything but it was late and she was probably going to sleep so I decided I will not call her.I went to sleep thinking about her.When I woke up in the morning it was 8 am.I had to get up because I had a training today and I had to get ready.When I finished getting ready I drove to my training.Other guys were already there.I asked Marc how was his night and he told me it was amazing and that I should've been there.He was definitely in love with this girl,he smiled all the time.We went out to warm up.We were joking around and laughing so hard.At some point my look landed on her.She was here.She waved to me and smiled.I smiled back and winked.Oh God,how much did I miss her beautiful face.