DxD/Omega-1: Welcome to Kuoh

Multiverse:  DxD

Universe:  DxD/Omega-5666

The sun was setting upon the town of Kuoh.  People were heading home, getting ready to eat dinner, studying for school, or taking an evening stroll through town.  Near the edge of town was a massive mansion, which had recently finished construction a few days ago.

  Near the edge of town was a massive mansion, which had recently finished construction a few days ago

(A.N.:  Ignore the snow and the wreath on the door)

Suddenly, a Wayline appeared in the sky, flowing down towards the mansion and stopping in front of the front steps.  Tristan, Irene, Bethany, and Merida flew out of the Wayline, with Tristan managing to land on his feet and the girls crashing to the ground.  Tristan quickly helped his wives to their feet.

Irene:  *groans*  "Now I get why you told us to brace ourselves."

Bethany:  *dusts herself off*  "I'd rather just travel my own way from now on."

Merida:  *rubbing her head*  "Yeah, why didn't we just use a portal?"

Tristan:  "Apparently, the Wayline was supposed to lead us to a specific spot."  *looks at the mansion*  "...I guess this is the spot."

The girls then looked up at the mansion.  Merida's eyes widened in awe.

Merida:  "Woah...it's so huge..."

Irene:  "...why would Pneuma send us to this mansion?"

Tristan looked towards the door and noticed a piece of paper stuck to it.  Walking up to the door, Tristan took the paper off and began to read it.  His wives walked up behind him, reading the letter alongside him.

Dear Tristan,

I had this mansion built for you as soon as you left.  You don't need to pay me back for it.  Consider it part of my thanks for doing this favor for me.  There's a few other things I'd like to tell you:

1)  I enrolled you and your wives in Kuoh Academy.  It was once an all-girls school, but recently, they've started admitting boys.  Most of them will be perverts, and they'll definitely try to go for your wives...just try not to hurt them TOO much, okay?

2)  There are two Devil Peerages in Kuoh.  One of them is Rias Gremory, Heiress to the Gremory Family.  She runs the Occult Research Club.  The moment you unleash your power, she'll be coming after you.  Please don't kill her like you did the last one.  You have to understand, she's desperate to get out of a marriage with a massive asshole.  You'll understand what I'm talking about later.

The other Peerage belongs to Sona Sitri, Heiress to the Sitri Family.  She'll attempt to get you to join her Peerage as well, but she won't try to force you into it.

3)  You don't need to be quick in finding the cores of Pneuma, Mythra, and Pyra.  I forgot to tell you, but I hid their cores in the Familiar Forest.  Even if another member of the Three Factions found them, they couldn't do anything with them.  Take some time and learn about this world.  Oh, and if it isn't too much trouble...please come and show me what you've learned once you're done.  I barely paid any attention to that world after their Great War.  I'd appreciate it if you told me what has happened after all that time.