new friends

Ikatteiru pov:

The first day of school is probably gonna be fun beating the sh** out of my brother but it could also be exhausting. When I was walking into our class the first person I saw was this really obnoxious kid who kept asking me a bunch useless questions like can you taste hot dogs under water? "Shut the f*** up idiot I don't care idiot." "Sorry bro I just thought you wanted to be my friend." " WAIT IKATT WAIT FOR ME.!!" "I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME THAT B****Y A**!" "all of you shut up and no cussing if you want to be a hero now sit in your seats." Everyone sat down and listened to the teacher who was named something like ummm... Shinso I think. " Hey ummm teach may I use the restroom?" "Whatever." I didn't actually need to go I just wanted to call my dad... (* means through text or call)
*ring ring ring beep* *hello?* *hey dad why do I have to go here again?* because honey your father and I both went to this school and its probably the best one out there.* *ugh fine were getting dor-* *yes* *WHAT?* *yes your allowed to have a dorm.* *ummm kk bye love you tell father I love him to.* *Mhm love you bye* -beeb-
~~after class~~
"Well my dad said yes." "Good you have the first room go home get some stuff and decorate it."

~~After decorating it~~

My room looks like this

(Every squiggle is a stuffed animal)

God d***** that took forever but right as finished something pulled me into a room! " Hey bro what's your name!!" "What the h*** why would you do that I almost punched you idiot!!" "Oh sorry about that bro sooo what's your name?" "Oh my f***ing god it's f***ing ikatteiru now leave me alone I'm done with you!!!!" "Ok bro mines Meiwaku wanna hang out my parents are coming with some of there friends!!!" Whatever." "Hey I think there here!! Come on!!" "HEY DON'T PULL ME!!" Hey Meiwaku honey how are you!!! I brought some of my friends!!!"

Deku pov: it was just as remembered it "do you know where my kids are?" "No but I bet their here somewhere." "HEY DON'T PULL ME!!" "Hey Meiwaku honey how are you!!! I brought some of my friends!!!" "Honey come here!!" "DAD?!" she ran to me and jumped into my arms. Hey!!! KACCHAN GET OVER HERE!!! "Hah you still call him that?!"

Ikatteiru pov:

"HAH YOU STILL CALL HIM THAT!?" I guess I accidentally gave him the death stare because he looked really scared ummm "yeah what of of it dunce face!?" "Father!" "Hey kid"

Well that's the end of this chapter hope you liked it have a good day/night bye bye

Word count:472