Science Class

It was science class and we were in my least favourite science classroom. I didn't like it because it was a small room and it was dirty as hell. (a/n:it really is dirty asf😭) I walked into the room dreading the lesson I walked in and saw an unfamiliar teacher once everyone was seated she told us she was a sub.Everyone loves substitutes in my class because we never do work when we get them.So when she said that she tryed working the computer and she couldn't turn it on.😐Once we knew we weren't doing anything we all started doing what we wanted. (oh yeah I forgot to mention my 2 friends sat next to me and my bff on the other side of one of them my crushes bsf sat behind me and my crush sat behind my friend.) My friend didn't like him or his friends so she talked to someone else. My bff, me, my crush and his bsf all talked for a bit then we turned around. My bff and friend then switched places so we could talk. My bff and I were talking about my crush quietly and she was saying if she should give him my bag and I was like no don't. Then she was like no let me.Without a second thought she grabbed it and gave it to him. (I was expecting him to be like no that's hers because that's what he normally says when my bff does that) but this time he didn't he took it and said do you want it and I said yeah like what did you think I was gonna say no? Anyways I tryed taking it and I got it back so I sat down again and flipped him and my bff off. I was talking to my other friend when I wanted to write something in my diary so I looked for it  but I couldn't find it anywhere. Then I looked at her and I knew I then looked at him and he smirked and I said pls give it back I have personal stuff in there. (I didn't really care if he looked at first then I realised I admitted my feelings for him in there.) I shouldn't of said that because he started opening it I screamed and tried getting it from him lmao he's tall so I couldn't grab it 😔 SO I DRAGGED HIM TO THE FLOOR STAMPED ON HIS NECK AND KILLED HIM AND THEN I WENT JAIL.
😭 JK JK
What really happened was I dragged his arm down and got it and he laughed and winked and ughh🤤
ANYWAYS I HIT HIM AND GOT THE KNIFE FROM MY BAG AND STABBED HIM UP UNTIL HIS GUYS WERE SHOWING THEN I FED THEM TO MY BFFS CAT.
LMAOOOO I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE THAT CAME FROM.
Anyways I smiled and stuff yk I was blushing and shii.
Oh yeah and everyone saw the teacher didn't care but everyone was like "oMg I sHiPpPp" or "cOuPlE
gOaLs" or "oMg ShE iS bLuShInG"
LIKE NO FUCKING SHIT YOU FUCKING DICKHEADS JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE YALL GOTTA RUIIN EVERY FUCKING THING YOU MOTHER FUCKING BITCHES ME AND MY CRUSH WERE HAVING OUR FUCKING MOMENTS AND YOU WHORES HAD TO RUIN IT YOU FUCKING SHITFACES CAUSE HE FUCKING SAID ew AHHHGGHGZGEHHEHDUEYS FUCJ YALL HOES I WAS FINALLY GETTING THROUGH TO HIM AND YOU MOTHERFUCKERS RUIN THE MOMENTTT UGHHHHHHH
A/n
Lmao sorry about the last part but it was actually annoying like UGHHHHHH he was finally flirtingggg back😩
Anyways love yall 💞💞💞💞💞